• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yonchae on poly?
    unpossible
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• No, he's not on Poly. He is solely on Fantasy Hockey. This is actually a distinct site
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• It could be close between Boo and I. I'm up 4-3 right now, with the goalie categories wrapped up for me, and him leading in almost every offensive category. Our tie is in goals.

The only players either of us have tonight are Weber for me and Datsyuk for him (and Nashville plays Detroit). I don't like the chances of Weber even matching Datsyuk, but it could happen I suppose. If we end out tied, Boo has me on the tiebreakers too
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Looks like you make it through to face NYE, and Leanne will be facing me, in the semifinals. Hoping the Blackhawks don't have too many games this week, would hate to have to root for them not to score much

Comment

• Ouch... my team had a decent week, but had a bad week to have a decent week in as Leanne destroys me with a huge Sunday to close out any hope. Meanwhile, Ice Hawks vs Road Kill looks like it's destined to end in a 4-4 tie, with the tiebreaker regular season matchup... which was also a 4-4 tie (but very different categories!). So I think Road Kill advances based on the really-really-dumb 'higher seed' tiebreaker (is that like the Lakers rule incarnate?)

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                Ouch... my team had a decent week, but had a bad week to have a decent week in as Leanne destroys me with a huge Sunday to close out any hope.
                I was following both and it looked like Leanne had a pretty good week

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                Meanwhile, Ice Hawks vs Road Kill looks like it's destined to end in a 4-4 tie, with the tiebreaker regular season matchup... which was also a 4-4 tie (but very different categories!). So I think Road Kill advances based on the really-really-dumb 'higher seed' tiebreaker (is that like the Lakers rule incarnate?)
                I knew I needed to win outright based on our regular season tie, and NYE's higher seed. Oh well....it was a good run. I actually thought about sitting Elliot tonight (I had wins wrapped up, and Save% and GAA were both very close) but Elliot has played so well since I picked him up I couldn't bring myself to bench him (especially when a good game could have clinched the win for me....it would suck to have him on my bench then!

Good luck in the finals Leanne and NYE!

Sparrowhawk
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I won?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It appears that snoopy, like me, didn't realize there was a consolation game....the battle for 3rd has your two players playing tonight sitting on the bench.

Comment

• I knew, I was just travelling and my Candian backup doesn't believe in loser's games I think

LOL at the score differential - currently it has you leading +/- , -3 to nothing...

Comment

• Congrats on the win, nye.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Congrats, NYE.

Woo hoo for 7th for me!
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Congrats, NYE

Now let's hope the Blackhawks don't face my team's fate...

Also, congrats Sparrowhawk. Would've easily beat all three second-round-playoff teams this week, too bad you lost on a tiebreaker last week...

Comment

• Cool! Thanks guys, and Leanne. She would have trounced me if we'd met in the semifinal.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X