No announcement yet.

Fantasy Hockey 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear it is very popular in Bangladesh. That and underwater strip poker. Those would be my two favourites.
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• ****ing frustrating.

The guy on my IR is healthy now, but one of my other players is now on the IR.

It won't let me remove the guy from the IR unless I drop a player. I just want to move my other player to the IR...but it looks like I have to drop somebody, wait 3 days for waivers, then re-add him and hope no one takes him.

Edit: Great, it's a known issue... http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=...ressions=false

Please, no one take Franzen...I'll pick him up when he's off the IR and I won't use my IR slot for anyone else until he's back.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• That is some stupid programming, especially considering that Yahoo does it right in multiple other games.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's worked for years, it looks like they just broke it the other day.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Yup. I discovered this in another league. You can move from bench to IR, but not from the ice to IR.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Did the issue with Leanne's player ever get sorted amongst yourselves?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                  Yup. I discovered this in another league. You can move from bench to IR, but not from the ice to IR.
                  I finally figured it out after not being able to fix my lineup in another league for the entire week.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Hah, glad I read this thread... was wondering why Franzen was out there and thinking of picking him up
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I think the IR thing is fixed.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• Nope. We IRed Steen and couldn't add anyone yesterday.

Comment

• It worked for me late last week.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Curious, what were the exact circumstances? Kevin said he put Steen on the IR and then tried to add someone, and was unsuccessful. I wonder if it's a sometimes thing - like if it only happens on days where the person is playing a game.

Comment

• The problem solved is that if you had a guy on IR who was back playing, two things would happen.

You could not move players from the bench to the ice and back before taking the guy off IR, and

You could not put a player who was on the ice directly onto IR.

I ran into a situation where I could not switch a player who was on the ice into IR (he just got that status) or the bench (and then to IR) and could not get the uninjured IR player off IR without dropping someone.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Ah, I see. Well then, I wonder what the problem was with our player - our situation sounds rather simpler than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X