• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUCTION! AUCTION!

starts in ~2+ hours

just so you know

Be there
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

or be square
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
        or be square
        You not working late?
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Got off earlier than expected.
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
            Got off earlier than expected.
            of course snoop might be alittle late thanks to another live in person auction he's doing. said he might need to pull off at a mcdonalds with WiFi to do it. Still have time to push it back 15 minutes,

Comment

you guys want a teamspeak or mumble?

Comment

And how does one access this mythical auction site?

I tested my system. I found the mock drafts. I see the Countdown in Draft Central.
                But I don't see anything that says "go to draft room" or "begin drafting" or... whatever.

Someone who has done this before, please help. 43 minutes to go.

Kthx.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think it will go live a little bit later.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    And how does one access this mythical auction site?

I tested my system. I found the mock drafts. I see the Countdown in Draft Central.
                    But I don't see anything that says "go to draft room" or "begin drafting" or... whatever.

Someone who has done this before, please help. 43 minutes to go.

Kthx.
                    It'll pop up in about 10 minutes.

Comment

AUCTION IS UP AND RUNNING! Go to the league page for teh auction league

Comment

OK, I see it. Yahoo would do well to document that little detail. See you there and GLA!
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          OK, I see it. Yahoo would do well to document that little detail. See you there and GLA!
                          You speak truth.

Comment

is it wrong that if Yahoo had the option to allow interested observers to watch the auction that I would? or does it just show I have no life?
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

dude, this was the most ridiculous auction ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X