• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival Football

Poly Pickers

Group ID# 3500
    Password ACS
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

In!

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

In
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are you going to start Salary Cap League?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

in

Comment

in
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In.

Can we pick the same team several times during the season or is this the type of league where you can only pick a team once in the season?

Comment

Only once, unless we all lose and start again. (which happens frequently) Then the slate is clean for picking.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

in

Comment

In.

Comment

In.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

In
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Whoops... in at the last second.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'mma give this a go this season. Here's to going out in week one!
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Almost forgot.

In.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X