No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' League 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't certain if that password was for that or for something else.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Sparrowhawk, you should be able to go to the pool page, options, personal, and it should be able to display any name you put. We had all sorts of things in there when we were doing teams. Some of it's still there but I don't even remember what they stand for any more.

Comment

Yeah I was on TTT, but don't remember it either so I deleted it.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

SKP was Slicker Pickers with me, rah, and Ming. I think we may have won as a team once. We took it out of our names a long time ago though.

Comment

I took it out because we were the only team left with three members and it seemed silly to keep it

Maybe if we can generate a lot more interest again, we can include a "team" feature.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Dream on.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Monthly bump. Anyone else wish to join in on a decade plus of randomly guessing NFL picks against the spread? You get to talk trash and mock people for their picks. And new this year, you're no longer screwed if you forget that Thursday games exist. (You're still SOL if you don't make your picks by first Sunday game).

Comment

Also, let's vote on whether to reinstate playoff scoring. Simpler not to, of course, but it does allow for a complete season champion. More work for me of course but we can't all be slackers like Imran (who hasn't really made picks since 2003). Voting means I won't hound you via PM about participating (I have a list )

Playoff Scoring:

In Favor:
                  ColdWizard

Opposed:
                  rah

Abstain:
                  -Jr
                  Sloww
                  Spaced
                  Last edited by ColdWizard; July 20, 2012, 12:40.

Comment

Opposed. The season is long enough and there are more than enough opportunities to score.
                    It wouldn't be bad but I don't think it warrants all the extra effort. If the site automatically kept track of it like the regular season, I would change my mind.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't freakin' care. If CW wants to do the work, I'll go ahead and make playoff picks.
                      If not, that's fine too.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm ambidextrous on this, too.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No pref.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

First week picks made. CBS remembers me.

Comment

As long as I don't have to do any work, I don't care if we include them or not
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"For each game, select the team you think is going to cover the point spread by simply clicking on the Team name."
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X