No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

1. Sens played a hell of a game-- too bad for them that Lundqvist played a better one

2. Canucks-- It would be curious to see how Ben would a) be defending Luongo__ He actually has been fine this year but there can be little doubt there are several kjeepers that have been stronger-- or b0 somehow maintaining how the canucks are the best team in hockey ( I could foresee an argument that the regular season is a truer test of team's strength perhaps??)
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

It'll be the latter, plus a smattering of posts claiming the bias against the Canucks extends to the officiating which have called all of the games unfairly so as to give LA the advantage.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

3 game suspension for Shaw? Seems too much for a hit that, admittedly, looked a bit bad but was lacking in intent compared to the other dirty stuff we've seen so far. If this is the league's New Standard for this 24-hour period, then Neal and Asham better be getting 4+ games each.

At this rate, this net deserves at least a fine for such a blatant blow to the head...

Comment

NHL officiating is like Albie trying to score.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
              3 game suspension for Shaw?
              Total BS... A one game suspension for the excellent flop... sure, but 3.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This game is maddening.

This is one of those games where you can just feel it. Detroit is dominating all game long, can't put it on the net, and the Preds will score on some fluky bounce/deflection thing.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Wow, Raffi Torres better be suspended for a long-ass time.

He clearly left his feet to hit Hossa, who is now on the ice waiting for a stretcher.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Let's see what the Wheel Of Discipline says.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Needs to be at least six games.

Comment

• He's a repeat repeat offender. At what point do you say enough is enough and send a real message?

Comment

• It's not the first time he's done it. If Shaw got three games with no intent to injure, Torres should get thrown out of the league...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Extrapolating:

Hitting goalie with shoulder = 3 games
                            Grabbing head, slamming it into boards = $2500 fine
                            Launching, intent to injure = ... ... free hookers and cake
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• It sure seems that way...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And there was no penalty called. Q was quite pissed. (justifiably so) He'll probably get fined for his comments. Let's hope it's not a bigger punishment then Torres gets.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X