No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure... there are worse coaches... But there are better coaches out there as well.
    And yes, I'm sure he wouldn't have any problems finding a job if he wasn't coaching the Bears.
    I'm just saying he isn't an elite coach. And until he can win the big one, he won't be considered one.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't disagree with you. He is what they have now and most of those coaches are already working for other teams. So Bears will keep him until he really screws up and one of them is available. Actually kind of amazing that he has been here longer than most other Bears coaches.

Comment

• In browsing the waiver wire, but yes, it applies here,

Fri, Oct 19

WR Danny Amendola, sidelined with a separated sternoclavicular joint, watched practice Thursday for the first time since being Oct. 4 against Arizona.
        (Yahoo! Sports)
        That's some News Flash, isn't it?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Watched practice?? Storm the waiver wires!!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• p - probable
            q - questionable
            d - doubtful
            o - out
            w - watching practice
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• The crazy thing is Welker might be the best thing out on the D/ST waivers. Thank god we didn't do the larger bench thing.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I fully intend to quote that post next year when start asking for larger benches...
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• He needs to put the crack pipe down. Welker was drafted by Deviations in 2nd round and is still owned by Deviations.
                  I doubt he was ever on any league waiver wire, unless it was a 6 team league or something.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• He means Amendola, I suspect.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Did I say Welker? I meant Amendola. It's funny though because they are pretty similar players and both Texas Tech products.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The Bears will be wearing old school Monsters of the Midway uniforms this week.

Wonder if they'll still use the bright pink do-rags, shoes, etc...
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bears chose well for their throwback design. The Steelers, OTOH, went for the bumblebee look...

Attached Files

Comment

• I hear a "c'mon man" coming up!
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Carolina's front four is simply abusing the Bears O-line. Three TOs for Cutler in the first half.

Comment

• Holy crap, pick-6! 13 points in 8 seconds, Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X