NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Orton came in when the Bears didn't care anymore. Did any of you even watch the game? If anyone even caught a glimpse of the game, go back and read advice to Donegal.
    Romo looks like a pinball on every single play for the same reason Murray is ineffective, the OL. Throw in that Dez Bryant habitually runs the wrong route and Ogie waits for the ball, rather than going to the ball, and Romo has plenty of company to share the blame.
    Yeah, Alby. Romo had 5 interceptions on his stat sheet, but at least 2 of them were WR breakdowns. Three interceptions is certainly too many, but STFU until you understand the game.
    Give all the excuses in the world... you think the Cowboys are making the playoffs?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Are you guys aware that you:
      a) sound juvenile when you modify a team's name to something different with the intent of making fun of them
      b) are actually being offensive when suggesting that 'Cowgirls' is an insult?

Just wondering.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Since when has Alby cared about sounding juvenile?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• My occasional use of "Cowpats" is perfectly acceptable.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
            Are you guys aware that you:
            a) sound juvenile when you modify a team's name to something different with the intent of making fun of them

Just wondering.
            There's only one "guy" that does it. Personally, I'm beginning to think "guy" is stretching it.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just wondering.
              I'm sure he didn't mean to insult actual cowgirls.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• All i know is, Romo is at the end of his career and this is how he's going down.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Just wondering.

Outside of Dallas everybody calls them the Cowgirls so we figured why not make a shirt to honor the Star on the field as well as the quarterback.

SOLD OUT
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Alby doubles down on juvenile.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You wouldn't understand. You're all Bears fans.

Comment

• It's clear why you have so little success in so many endeavors. You're mentally and emotionally stunted.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          You wouldn't understand. You're all Bears fans.
                          Oooh stinging commentary from a low brow philly resident
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• No. I meant they wouldn't understand how much the Cowboys suck as Bears fans. Not that Bears fans don't understand things but that they can't relate to that rivalry.

Sloww is right that I'm a slut for teams. My favorite teams are the New York Giants and whatever team is playing the Cowboys this week.

Comment

• Bears fans know rivalries. We manage to do so without feeling a need to call them Green Gay.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                Green Gay.

That seriously made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Working...
                                X