No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed; he blew it. When he went to Dallas, I thought he would take them to another level.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ah, the first Sunday of the season. Warms my heart...

Here we go!
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bears start with a bad return by Hester to the 15, Cutler sacked on first down by Mathis, then a false start.

Nice.

Comment

• Second possession: First play, pick-6 Cutler.

So glad I didn't drink the kool-aid before FF drafts.

Comment

• Great catch by Forte on play before the TD! Bears started lousy but looking much better now.

Cutler should have seen defender on that pick six.

Comment

• MATT STAFFORD!
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• So I take it I should be glad the Lions aren't on TV in my neck of the woods?

3 first half INTs?
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• that could wreck havoc with survival league football.

Comment

• earl bennet touchdown under review. I'm thinking down at the half yard line. they can't possibly be thinking fumble, can they?

Comment

• ok, now it's a Bears TD. 24-14 before the half with 44 seconds left. this game isn't as close as it seems though. That pick 6 Cutler threw just makes it look close. Only 1 good drive by Colts

Comment

• Um... so that Dirk Koetter really likes to throw, eh? Falcons fans have been waiting for Matt Ryan to be unleashed like this for years!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I know I'm not totally familiar with the Dolphins, but whodat???

Unknown runs 72 yards for a punt return (Dan Carpenter kick is good).
                          (from CBS sports live feed)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            I know I'm not totally familiar with the Dolphins, but whodat???

(from CBS sports live feed)
                            It appears to me that CBS Sports isn't "totally familiar with the Dolphins" either!
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                              MATT STAFFORD!

(he just wanted to keep the game close so he could have a dramatic 4th quarter drive)
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Except for that early sack and the pick six by Cutler a nice game by the Bears. Defense only gave up fourteen points (and could have been seventeen if Vinateri makes that FG) and special teams got a TO. Three sacks and two fumbles plus three INT's by defense. Marshall did what we expected and Jeffries looked very good for a rookie. They were able to rest Urlacher in second half with the lead. Now if they can find some way to beat Pack on Thursday.... Yeah, drinking the Kool-Aid.

They just showed Luck's stats compared to Peyton's first start and very close. He looked pretty good considering.

Comment

Working...
                                X