No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a big boy, though. Don't want a WR who likes to eat... that's how you wind up with a Detroit-era Mike Williams.

Lions pick a small WR... is that an indictment on Titus Young?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Jags took a punter early in the 3rd round. Rich Eisen is tripping out.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Mohamed Sanu is a steal for the Bengals as 83rd overall.

Temple's Bernard Pierce winds up with the Ravens. I don't like dude personally. Don't ask. Has to do with a girl.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; April 27, 2012, 22:31.

Comment

• Ray Guy was 1st round and pretty good.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wasn't Lamar Miller a top prospect? Dude keeps falling.

Comment

• I don't think he would have lasted another round
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
                I don't think he would have lasted another round
                who?

Comment

• The Bears would have been in the playoffs for sure without the injuries. Nothing about that division will make it any tougher this seson. They stay healthy = playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Jags took a punter early in the 3rd round. Rich Eisen is tripping out.
                    That's what they need, cause they are going to be doing alot of that Jags have a running back and nothing else. If they werent in the worst division they would go 0-16 easily

Comment

• And dont sleep on the punte/kickers. The 49ers punted and kickered their way to the NFC Championship game. The Punter and Kicker both made the Pro Bowl and the Kicker was the NFL leading scorer last year.

Dont doubt the power of the kicking game. It aint pretty but it gets the job done.

Comment

• Giants' 3rd round pick Jayron Hosley on Sports Science:

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          who?
                          The punter of course.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Lions took OLB Tahir Whitehead out of Temple in the 5th round. I have a story about him but not sure if I should post it on the internet

Comment

• What else is the Internet for?

Four Fighting Illini in the first two rounds. Tells you everything you need to know about Ron Zook.
                              BTW, no way Jenkins should have gone that early.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ok, I'm not sure I like the new Bears GM. I believe the Bears QBs have been the most sacked QBs in the league the last 3 consecutive seasons, but no O-line taken in the draft.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X