Yahoo March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Lehigh even has fat cheerleaders. This will be awesome!
    Well, yeah. Lehigh gets Slippery Rock's castoffs. What else would they be?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, I did enter a bracket at CBS... at this point I'll be impressed if it doesn't finish last. Stupid Mizzou, may you be cursed to always finish near the bottom of the SEC.

Comment

Dude.

I had Duke meeting Mizzou in the Final Four.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          Dude.

I had Duke meeting Mizzou in the Final Four.

Oh dear...

Comment

National Semifinals
            1 Kentucky
            2 Missouri
            1 Syracuse
            1 North Carolina

National Finals
            1 Kentucky
            1 North Carolina

National Champion
            1 Kentucky

Tie Breaker: Final Score 87-82
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Just looked at my results and was dismayed to see how bad I was doing. Then I looked at our league standings and saw I'm in second! OK... But Tuberski still has more possible points than me if Kentucky goes all the way. Still, things won't shake out until end of weekend. Much better idea where we all stand, then.

Nice work so far, JR.

Comment

I don't even look at it until Sunday night.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, it's kind of pointless until then.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm at the site looking at my golf stuff (yeah, that does me a lot of good) so I look at any other fantasy stuff I'm doing. But it's well past Sunday night now and JR and I are still top two. Of course, early leaders usually don't lead to a win.

Comment

OK, well let me crow about how awesome I am and about how all the rest of you suck.

At least until Thursday.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Shaka Smart says "No" to Illinois

Comment

Bummer, but not a surprise. Shaka has turned down a couple other big offers previously.

Comment

Bad night for the Big 10 on Thursday, saved only by Ohio State playing up to expectations.

-Wisconsin did well to get back in the game with a chance to win it at the end, but Bo Ryan apparently doesn't have a play for that situation. I still don't think Syracuse will make the final 4.
                            -Michigan State shocked me with their lackluster play. They looked like they knew they were beaten for most of the 2nd half. Not in the Tom Izzo tradition. Louisville was WAY better than the last time I saw them.

Comment

Tuberski The Tube Head is making this difficult now.

Comment

He can still be knocked out of 1st by quite a few people if either Kansas or Syracuse loses. We had better hope that Louisville beats Florida though.

Comment

Working...
                                X