No announcement yet.

NBA 2012, when does the season start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather take the big 3 in the playoffs with super-clutch Rondo than Derrick Rose and company.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And you'd probably be wrong like you are on so many other things.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        And you'd probably be wrong like you are on so many other things.
        I was right about the Sixers beating the Bulls.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yes, you were, but in all fairness, we were all saying no to that prior to the second injury the Bulls suffered. So I'm not giving you as much credit as you'd want on that one.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bulls are 6-1 to win title next year. Huh??

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
              Bulls are 6-1 to win title next year. Huh??
              Sometimes I really wish you could short betting props.

Comment

• The Heat were celebrating a little too hard:

That's champagne.

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 22, 2012, 18:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Sometimes I really wish you could short betting props.
                  I assure you, if that was allowed, the numbers would be quite different.

Also, Alby, I feel a need to point out that the Bulls were the #1 seed in each of the past two years. That's no accident. I know you like tweaking the Chicago crowd, but some basic props are in order.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The Heat were celebrating a little too hard:
                    Seems like the right amount of celebrating in front of the cameras to me. Hookers come later.

Comment

• Great bashing of Skip Bayless by Mark Cuban:

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban went on ESPN on Friday morning to absolutely devastate Skip Bayless' willfully ignorant view of pro basketball. It was a destructive, stunning and completely one-sided batch of brilliance from Cuban spurred on by smarts, nuance … Continue reading →

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                        Seems like the right amount of celebrating in front of the cameras to me. Hookers come later.
                        Chris Bosh got dibs on the male hookers

Comment

I thought you had dibs on the male hookers?

Comment

STFU already homophobe
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                              STFU already homophobe
                              Nothing homophobic. It's a legitimate observation.

Comment

• I just watched the special on the 1982 Olympic Dream Team. If you haven't yet seen it, you should do so. Lots of very funny stories, esp. once they went over to Europe and were in Monte Carlo before the Olympics and once they got to Barcelona.

Comment

Working...
                                X