• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    Worst Super Bowl winner ever.
    You mad? Yeah you mad.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I didn't even care enough to watch the game, so no, I'm not mad.

Comment

I didn't even care enough to watch the game, so no, I'm not mad.
        Missed a good game that came down to the wire.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Actually, I read that I missed the worst Super Bowl winning score ever by the worst Super Bowl winning team ever.

Comment

Actually, I read that I missed the worst Super Bowl winning score ever by the worst Super Bowl winning team ever.
            It was a walk-in touchdown because the Patriots were better off letting the Giants score and preserve time on the clock for Brady (Bradshaw came in with a full head of steam and stopped at the goal-line but his momentum carried him in). It's intriguing to say the least even if it'll never make a highlight reel.

Comment

Like I just said in the other thread. Ghetto to the max.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X