No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supr49er and I are tied for the win at 7-3 each with the SB to go. We all know who I'm picking for the SB.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Tebow?

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Vick?

/him
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
          Nope:
          Harbaugh
          Not Harbaugh.

ACK!
          Nope.

Not Harbaugh
          Not Harbaugh

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
            Tebow?

/me
            What is my team, sir? Everyone here knows who my team is.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I know you claim to cheer for the Giants, but anyone who has read your posts this year would think you were a Broncos Tebow fan, or as Slow suggests, perhaps a Vick fan.

Like others have posted elsewhere, I am not looking forward to this years superbowl, congrats to the Patriots and Giants for getting there, and congrats to whomever of them wins, I just don't care which of them does so. I was cheering for a Baltimore / San Francisco Superbowl, where I would have been cheering for the Ravens, but even if only one of them had made it, I would be cheering for them, as it stands I couldn't care less. Bring on the draft, offseason and free agency and let us look forward to next season.

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I guess the 49ers will be looking for some WRs in the draft of free agency.
                They gave much more than I expected this year. The defense is borderline great.
                I'll watch the Super Bowl with great indifference - may the commercials be worth watching.
                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er View Post
                  I guess the 49ers will be looking for some WRs in the draft of free agency.
                  They gave much more than I expected this year. The defense is borderline great.
                  I'll watch the Super Bowl with great indifference - may the commercials be worth watching.
                  You need to pick your Super Bowl pick for our tie-breaker.

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with you people. This is the best match up possible.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Okay, I'll take the Giants 26-23.
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Everyone says this will be a high-scoring game and very close. And historically, that's how it shapes up.

But I'm going blowout:

NY Giants 41
                        NE Patriots 20

(Frankly, it could just as easily be a blowout the other way.)
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er View Post
                          Okay, I'll take the Giants 26-23.
                          Giants 24-21

Guess we're tying.

Comment

Why is this man smiling? He knows something.

Pats 34-28
                            Attached Files
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Supr49er and myself did pretty well. 8-3 is some fine picking.

Comment

Worst Super Bowl winner ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X