Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padraig burned it up today.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This was the FOURTH time this season I was leading on Day 3 and either collapsed or someone got lucky and snipped victory away from me... I really thought I had it in the bag after the great scores of Rose and Kuchar today.
      Then I realized ****ing Vicious Rabbit had Els and now I can't enjoy what should be a great Snake Pit finish
      I need Els to finish no better than 3rd in order to have a chance but I am so much rooting for him, Fantasy can be such a *****...

Comment

• OMG Ernie just misses a 3 footer to miss the playoffs!!?!?#@#@$98

Comment

• i missed a 1 footer today

Comment

• nice opening day for Skyfish

and that aint no Duffer leading the pack

Comment

• You can easily tell which of us didn't play Tiger this week. I figured he needed another tournament or two to get back in shape. Oops! That's the way my winter has been going.

Comment

• nice comeback Rabbit, Ernie melted down again on Sunday and Sergio did too...

Comment

• Duh!!

Comment

• I must admit, I was shocked.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wth happenned with Chirs Kirk?? I checked the roster right before deadline yesterday and he was in the tournament, next day he's NE??
                      Yahoo mistake again ...thats so ****ed up

Comment

• PGA Tour site says Kirk WD Thursday morning.

Comment

• Man, they are way behind. After 12N EDT and there are still people with 4 to play in R1.

Looks like another Mystery Pick weekend...

Comment

• Yup. R2 tee times as late as 6:30pm...

Comment

• Congrats to Ming on winning the Winter Season -- and finishing in style, winning the final week with a season-high 210 to hold off Berz by 35 points.

On to the Spring segment, a relative sprint at just 10 weeks long...

Comment

• yup, congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X