Clear All

• and check the weather

Comment

• SFSG!

Comment

• Welcome to Euroland my friends

Amzing start by demonclub

Comment

• A great final round by Ernie Els (who no one had in their lineup) and a blow up by Adam Scott to give Els the win. That shot into the bunker by Woods and then his shot to not even get it out lead to a triple bogey and no hope for another major win. Just when you think he's back...

Comment

• Two (3?) majors in a row with a terrible Sunday. He's not the old Tiger.
            But even playing poorly, he managed to hold on for a T3.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I finally get a win (first of the year) but fall farther back of Ming since this was his worst week of summer.

Comment

• Nice win, demon.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Really frustrating Sunday since I had both best scores of the day on my bench
                  Plus the undeserved loss for Scottie...

Comment

• Undeserved loss? C'mon.

I mean, I feel sorry for him and all, but the fact is, he finished with 4 straight bogeys.

Comment

• Thanks, JR. And I agree with you. That was not an undeserved loss. You should win with that type of lead. What are you smoking, Skyfish?

Comment

• Gotta say, Ernie Els really showed me something out there. The birdie he made on 18 was easily double the length of the par putt that Scott choked on 15 minutes later.

Comment

• i did it again, followed a major with a 0

Comment

• Oh my. Most would think that you would learn from being burned the first time.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats to Skyfish on win this week.

Comment

• Thank you!
                                I left a few major scores on the bench this week again, I could have contended for best score on Yahoo with just 2 or 3 different moves

Nice to go on a bang as I am now leaving for the whole month of August when I can finally play for real instead of Fantasy, that also means no golf on TV and sporading internet so it's my turn to turn in some Berzerker Zeros

Comment

Working...
                                X