No announcement yet.

2012 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he had just put Tiger in the lineup, he would have won another week. He's just toying with us.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I cant wait for the spring session to end

new 9 coming up

Comment

• Tiger, Phil and Bubba playing together in first round of U.S. Open next week. Quite a lineup - will be interesting to watch. Another pairing is the top three - Donald, McIlroy and Westwood. USGA knows what they are doing on this one.

Comment

• What the **** happened to Levin???

What the **** is Ming doing???

Comment

• I thought I had hit update last night when I made my change.... When I checked this morning, it showed I hadn't... sigh.

I've already made the change for sunday (and double checked to make sure I did it)
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bummer. I even asked you before I left last night and you said you had...
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I thought I might actually get a win this week, but, Rory let me down. Congrats, JR.

Comment

• congrats rabbit

and tony wins the spring

Comment

• "I love the trees"

No, I really do Olympic and Harding (they're both on Lake Merced) have wicked looking trees

Olympic is playing nasty and 1 of my guys is +8

Comment

• +1 (on bench), +4, +6 and +8 for me, except Tiger who is actually under par. But who is Michael Thompson and how can he be at -4?

Comment

• funny thing is I got Tiger at -1 and 3 guys just teeing off and they're already on the leaderboard because they're at =

Comment

• Boys does it feel good to be on top of that page finally after the utter nightmare of the Spring segment
                          Sure it won't last though but I am loving Olympic, what a beautiful monstrous course
                          Last edited by Skyfish; June 15, 2012, 03:36.

Comment

• Despite all the big names doing the MC thing, it looks like everyone at least has a full team for the weekend.

And yeah, Olympic is just majestically beautiful.

Comment

• "Yeah, Playa"

some guy yelled that after Tiger teed off on 18

Olympic is just majestically beautiful
                              yup

Comment

• Tiger seemed to be in a groove, but he certainly lost it yesterday. Still in position but history not on his side.

Great play by the 17 year old amateur, though.

Don't you just hate the guys who yell "in the hole" when it has absolutely no chance of doing so. Idiots!

Happy Father's Day to all of you who are.

Comment

Working...
                                X