X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they are in different leagues...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Did anyone see Patrick Kane's shoot out winning goal last night? I had just seen one of the Wild try that same thing, slowing down but not stopping, and trying to put it past Emery who stayed upright, and said that would never work, but somehow Kane got the Wild goal to do so and had a wide open net to shoot in to. Watch it here and be sure to see the reaction of the female Hawks fan on left.

Of course, it should not have even gone into OT, since first Wild goal was on a obvious offside called by back judge but waved off by one of the other officials (who according to Versus) admitted to Quenville he made a mistake doing so. Idiot!!

Comment

I saw highlights. Pretty slick. Not many players could undress the goalie like that.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

There are some rather-hard-to-believe rumors floating around that the 2013 Winter Classic will feature the Leafs at the Wings, taking place in Michigan Stadium (the University of Michigan's football stadium, the largest in the country, and which holds the current record for largest hockey crowd ever for last years Michigan-Michigan State game).
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I watched the Ducks and Sharks game last night, and apparently the Ducks are ready to blow up their team, and everybody is available.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

NHLPA refuses re-alignment plan:

Friday, Feb. 19, 2010 7:05 PM By Mark Schanowski CSNChicago.com Now that the dust has settled from the two trades engineered by John Paxson and Gar Forman, we know the Bulls will have enough salary cap room to make a bid for one of the top free agents in this summer’s star-studded class. But the question remains, is the roster…

Comment

lol wut

I honestly do not understand their objections. At all.

Comment

Bargaining position. The owners want something, so the union holds it up to get something they want. Get ready for another work stoppage when the current CBA expires.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• That is ****tarded. This would benefit everyone.

sigh.

Comment

• That is bargaining when the players hire a hard-liner to lead the union.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          lol wut

I honestly do not understand their objections. At all.
                          Some teams get screwed with the travel according to head of NHLPA, but it does seem to be more of a negotiating tactic.

Comment

• Some teams get screwed now.

I think one objective of realignment was to lessen the advantage of the bus-touring Mid-Atlantic teams.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• This season the Devils will travel ~29K miles while the Kings will travel ~55K miles.

(\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• I don't have the higher math skills to figure this out, but a glance at the proposal seems to indicate that most teams would have less travel; some (Winnipeg, Detroit, Columbus, Nashville, Dallas, Minnesota) significantly less so.

Comment

Working...
                                X