No announcement yet.

Poly IDP League 2011 - Official Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only one that has a logical beef is Jr, and that's only if he wanted Chung, so go to hell.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• We're not talking about Bush, for heaven's sake... Chung is the issue. I have no problem with changing Bush to someone else (though please do it in a new post).
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I ****ing know that it's not about Bush.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• And we need to be more civilized here people... this is just a fantasy draft, there's no call for foul language, except in describing the unlikelihood of others' teams making the playoffs.

Comment

• **** you.

Comment

• Every year with this.

It's just a fantasy draft. Try to be considerate of the other players, and don't treat it like Global Thermonuclear War, and everything'd be fine.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I didn't start it.

Comment

• Let me put this in a fresh post so no one makes any more accusations.

It affected no one, not even Jr, because Mr Pompous wasn't going to take Chung. He just wants to swell up and try to throw weight around while you idiots don't even think about the reason for it all.
                  NO ONE ELSE HAD PICKED EXCEPT Jr. It's really none of your business.

Comment

• I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but you did start it by changing your initial pick.

But now you changed it back, correcting the error, and all is well with the world, so let's move on.

Comment

• And it's none of your business. It had no effect on anyone at all.

Comment

• The only one that has a logical beef is Jr, and that's only if he wanted Chung, so go to hell.
                        And it's none of your business. It had no effect on anyone at all.
                        Do we now wait for the intervening players to weigh in on whether they want to change their pick to DeMarco Murray?

13.07. ColdWizard - London Fletcher - LB - WAS
                        13.08. Sparrowhawk - Brandon Pettigrew - TE - DET
                        13.09. Koyaanisqatsi - Larod Stephens-Howling - RB - ARI
                        Sloww, it's not about me. It's about what's fair for the league. Actions have consequences.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Jr is capable of defending himself, but he's already caught a lot of **** for running this thing, none of it deserved, and I'm getting exasperated by it.

Show some gratitude and try not to make his job tougher than it already is.

Comment

• Koy's list did not contain DM. The other two didn't take RBs, so I think it's good to go.

Comment

• Jr, you are so full of ****. Are you telling me that Murray was who you wanted? Why didn't you take him? Did you want Chung? No, you damn sure didn't. You just wanted to complain.

Comment

• BAPAY me the rest of the draft. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X