This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    It's the worst time for the Patriots to go to the Meadowlands to face the Jets.
    *cough*
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      NY and SF put on a great game.
      I was still worried that Eli would tie it up.
      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• I hate Peyton Manning for ruining the Redskins' chance to suck for Luck.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• 3 wins so far is their own doing.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Repeat: Peyton Manning for NFL MVP
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              3 wins so far is their own doing.
              It was early in the season. They were young and naive.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Watching NFL Live and on Tillman's INT of Stafford, you can see Stafford complaining to official rather than trying to stop Tillman from getting to end zone. Besides the fact that there was no penalty on the play, you try to make the play and complain to official later. How stupid is that!!

Comment

• Tillman made plenty of contact, but Megatron never got 5 yds past the line and gave up on the route. Perfectly legal.

Stafford was not himself yesterday. I think he's hurt. Even the announcers could see that his passes had a different trajectory than usual. And beyond that, frankly, he seemed to kind of give up after those two early fumbles.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• He has a problem with one of the fingers on his throwing hand but said the wind had more to do with it. But, yes, I agree he gave up early.

Comment

• Posting this trick play from a game I doubt anyone watched:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Josh Cribbs at center, hands off to Seneca Wallace on a reverse, who hands off to Colt McCoy on the double reverse, who then hits Wallace deep.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Vick has broken ribs and Roethlisberger has a broken right thumb. QB's really took a beating this week.
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Posting this trick play from a game I doubt anyone watched:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Josh Cribbs at center, hands off to Seneca Wallace on a reverse, who hands off to Colt McCoy on the double reverse, who then hits Wallace deep.
                          Nice! Thx for posting.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Nice! Thx for posting.
                            St. Louis defenders were probably like 'what the ****?' seeing two QB's line up wide () with Cribbs under center.

I think if he wasn't afraid of contact, Seneca could have maybe scored. The Browns scored no touchdowns in this game, after all.

Comment

• It's also interesting to see the d-line/o-line interaction on a play like that. The d-line turned into a mess.

Comment

• Interesting tidbit from John Fox...

Coach John Fox acknowledges that Tim Tebow would be "screwed" if the Broncos tried to run a "regular offense."

"After the loss to Detroit, we decided if Tim is going to be our guy, we can't do that other crap," Fox said. "We had to tweak it." Fox concedes that he would have drafted Tebow as a "football player" as a opposed to a quarterback. The Broncos are reportedly "not sold" on the prospects of long-term success in the read-option offense, but they also realize there may be "something special" about Tebow. "Let me tell you something," said Fox. "My man is really good in this offense."
                                Source: NFL.com
                                Nov 15 - 5:50 PM

Comment

Working...
                                X