Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow was awesome. He threw so many TD passes against not the second worst team in football.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The difference between Tebow and Flacco is that at least Tebow looks like he gives a ****.

I'm a Ravens fan, and I positively hate Flacco. He's a world-class choke artist with the charisma and leadership abilities of a dead gerbil.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• The Tebow hype bothers me. The guy had like 3 good minutes out of 60, yet ESPAM and NFLNet were falling all over themselves trying to kiss his ring.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah, the hype was pretty hilarious. With all the time needed to be filled by sports chats, this was to be expected. They have to talk about something. But at least his three good minutes is when the likes of Romo fold.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I will not abide the unbelievers.

Tebow
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Sorry, Al. Too much Tebow hype. Let him do something consistently in the pros before you hype him so much. Looks more like Rex Grossman now rather than Peyton Manning.

Comment

• No. Not Peyton Manning. Steve Young. Tebow is Tampa-era Steve Young at this point.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He needed a lot of help when he wasn't on the field. Kind of helps to get a turnover and recover an onside kick.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• But that is the power of Tebow. He brings out the best of his team-mates even when he's not on the field. Leadership and all that.

Virgin power

Comment

• Bernard Berrian was cut by the Vikings. The Redskins will likely continue their slide with Hightower out for the year and Santana Moss expected to miss 5-7 weeks (maybe the Skins will bring in Berrian?).

Earnest Graham will be out for the year and with Blount's return still a ways off, Tiki Barber may actually get his chance, after all.

Comment

• The man knows his fate:

Sparano was clearly frustrated and CBS4's cameras caught him venting, telling two officials: " If I don't call timeout we're all (explicit). Now I'm getting fired."

Comment

• Wow. Great catch by the TV crew.

Comment

• Any Dolphins fans here?

Comment

• That is ****ing awesome!
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Love that only people to show up to T.O. workout were the networks.

Wilbon wants him on Bears - no thanks.
                                Last edited by Demonbinder; October 25, 2011, 18:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X