Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much of talk this week was how Bucs going to London early and Bears going late would be in Bucs favor. Sure doesn't look like it now, does it?

Comment

• Thanks for the whammy on Robbie by Kenny. Would have tied for highest FG % if he made it.

Comment

• Thank you Bears. I really needed this after the Badger game.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Looks like Urlachers knee is down before fumble. But since Lovie challenged we will probably lose it.

Glad I was wrong.

But Jay gives it right back. Have to take sack there.
          Last edited by Demonbinder; October 23, 2011, 15:40.

Comment

• Bears

I'm just watching the score ticker.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I can't see it but Tebow is doing something amazing right now.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• TEBOW!!!

DEUS VULT!!! GOD WILLS IT!!!!

Comment

• Down 15-0 with under 3 minutes to go in the game and Tebow scores twice, runs in the two-point conversion and ties the game sending it to overtime!

How can anyone deny Tim Tebow?!

Comment

• That missed FG by Robbie is big right now.

Comment

• I HATE EVERYTHING
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        I HATE EVERYTHING
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Christian Ponder's first pass goes for a 73 yard TD

Comment

• DEUS VULT!!!

TEBOW WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!

Comment

• Down 15-0 with 2:40 left... you're done, right? Not if your QB is Tim Tebow. Holy ****.

Comment

• I know Ben is banned but at San Diego.

Comment

Working...
                                X