This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
    Did you see the replay of Hester before the return licking his chops?
    Yeah, that was pretty funny. And I thought the punt return after the next Vikes possession would go the distance, too, until he collided with his own man.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• How about we keep the fantasy fb crap out of this thread entirely?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, sorry about that. Agreed.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          BTW: Devin Hester, you are ridiculous.

(And, of course, in Guynemer's lineup against me today.)
          :trollface:

Unless Keller has an absolute monster game tonight, I am 6-0.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Hester: Hall of Fame or no? Why?
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Based on Hester's current body of work, I would say not. But if he adds a couple TD returns a year and develops into a quality WR over the next 5 years, could be.

I'm still bitter over the NFL moving up the kickoff line this year, ostensibly to reduce injuries. It really hurts those few teams that actually pay attention to the special teams phase. Now all it takes to neutalize someone like Hester or Cribbs is a kicker with a big leg and a directional punter. Bor-ing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                What a sore loser.
                Speaking of sore losers...

How about that Jim Schwartz? You got a ***** and a sore loser for a head coach, Detroit.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Seemed like Harbaugh was a dick and started the whole thing.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Amazing how team loyalty can blind you to the obvious. Harbaugh is happy with the come from behind win, shakes Schwartz hand and pats him on the back. Harbaugh can't be a dick because he isn't the one who chases after the winning coach looking for a fight.

And you know Schwartz is a ***** because when Harbaugh turns to confront him, Schwartz does the classic 'look away for someone else to get involved' thing that a ***** does when he's in over his head.

Yes, I've watched the entire sequence ten times already. It's obvious who's the weak ***** who started it.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• It's split because the camera turned away, apparently:

Here's the second half of the interaction with Schwartz acting like a mad man:

Comment

• Anyway, looks like Brandon Lloyd will be a St. Louis Ram, following the coach's decision deactivation of the disappointing Mike Sims-Walker. Eddie Royal also reportedly wants out and Denver has made it clear that they are willing to ship Orton to division rival Oakland if they are compensated accordingly, but with Garrard out there, I don't think it would happen.

The Broncos could potential come out of their bye a dramatically different team, in personnel and philosophy, than the one that entered the game against San Diego last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                          Seemed like Harbaugh was a dick and started the whole thing.
                          I understand exuberance, but I also recognize that the "pat on the back" was a little over the top.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It seemed there was not only a "pat" on the back but Harbaugh used some obscenity. That is what Schwartz said in post game press conference. But it seems they are making too big a deal of this. Just move on.

Comment

• I hear people saying that coaches are to be held to a higher standard. Well, in this case I see a coach very happy and excited by a big come from behind win. Next I see a coach aggressively chase down another coach. Harbaugh did nothing aggressive until Schwartz came after him. I'm placing blame on this one squarely in Schwartz's corner and I hope if they play again in the playoffs that Harbaugh just leaves the field rathar than acknowledge him in anyway, regardless of the outcome of the game.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• My view: Harbaugh was certainly over the top in his exuberance but, obscenity or no, Schwartz went ballistic out of proportion to any perceived offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X