Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They probably would have scored anyway but Sproles was definitely out of bounds. How could they not see that? It was very clear on replay.

Comment

• 41-3 Lions.

I... I'm not sure what this feeling is. Can someome please describe "hope" to me?
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Do you see why the hype around Jahvid Best, Guy? The man is Jamaal Charles 2.0
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Do you see why the hype around Jahvid Best, Guy? The man is Jamaal Charles 2.0
          16 attempts for 57 yards?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• No pressure by the Bears defense and no protection for Cutler today. Plus he keeps throwing high to his receivers or putting them in a position where if they catch it they will be hit immediately.

And what game are the refs watching? Late hit with helmet on Sanzenbacher and no call plus all the other ones they've missed (on both sides of the ball).
            Last edited by Demonbinder; September 18, 2011, 15:56.

Comment

• Switched me to Buf/Oak with 10 minutes left in the 4th,

Another double reception/interception for a touchdown.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• it's amazing how terrible Deangelo Williams and Jonathon Stewart have become. Carolina has turned into an entirely pass-first team with Cam Newton. Cam might get another 400 yards.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  16 attempts for 57 yards?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
                  Don't forget the 6 catches for 66 yards.

That comes to 22 touches for 123 yards and two scores. That's great.

Comment

• 4th and 24 and no protection for Cutler and they go for it? Only 4:30 left in game and in your own territory as well. You're not going to win this game anyway, so just punt it. Bears have to hope Carimi can make it back next week because Omiyale is crap!! And again, why is Cutler still in there??

Comment

• I'm literally laughing at the Bears' offensive line. Where did they get these guys from? The CFL?

Comment

• KC 10-89 in 2 games.

ACK!

Comment

• Over 400 yards for Cam a second straight week!

Madness.

Comment

• Losing for the second straight week.

ACK!

Comment

• Give the man some runningbacks. I don't know when it happened but Williams and Stewart have both fallen off cliffs. They are terrible. 11 for 18 between the two of them today. That's inexcusable for their reputation.

Comment

• It's inexcusable to only give them 11 carries.

11 for 18 yds. isn't that unusual. Sounds like Carolina abandoned the running game to soon.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X