Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine the trash talk if Alby and Ben were actually in the same league...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• These dumass anouncers on the Bear game need to learn their left from right. Carimi plays RT, not LT. He is doing pretty damn good for a rookie. It's Webb on the Left side who is struggling.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Imagine the trash talk if Alby and Ben were actually in the same league...
        Don't worry. Ben's butt buddy, Sloww, is in D/ST league. We play this week but looks like Sloww is going to win because Big Ben is sucking it up.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Announcer just called Bears one of the best Screen teams in the NFL. What a change from a few years ago when they couldn't do it at all. Great first half by Bears.

Comment

• Anyway, the Texans had better win their division this year. That Colts' offensive line is getting exposed without Peyton's machinations, that Colts' defense is getting exposed without having a great offense to keep them rested, etc. The Texans defense is playing monstrously.

And Hasselbeck is looking deleterious for the Titans. Chris Johnson has gone 4 for 3 yards in the entire first half which is insane.

Jacksonville looks like the only team that can stop the Texans and only because their defense is above average and they have MJD. Beyond that, the Jaguars are a bad team.

If the Texans can't win it this year, there's a problem.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Wait.

Does Matthew Stafford really have over 250 yards passing in the first half?!
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Wait.

Does Matthew Stafford really have over 250 yards passing in the first half?!

And not injured yet either.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• URLACHER!!! (And national media, after all these years, still calls him Urlocker, not Urlacker - it rhymes with sack).

Comment

• Haloti Ngata is everywhere. Especially in the nightmares of Steelers.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Man, the Colts are putrid.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        I'm not going to keep him on my bench because that's no value for me beyond depriving someone else of him. I'd try to trade him, of course.

I have Miles Austin, Brandon Marshall, TB Mike Williams, Percy Harvin, and Mario Manningham, as well. If Colston can't be a safe play, I don't really need to start him with those guys. Ideally, I would package Colston in a trade for an elite WR.

The only problem is the guy with Andre Johnson never trades and the guy with Roddy White has nothing to offer me beyond Roddy White. Sigh...
                        Keep this in the fantasy thread.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                          Man, the Colts are putrid.
                          Even Vinateri is missing 35 yarders

Peyton Manning was truly the Colts.

Comment

• A lot of unlikely blow-outs in these early games.

Comment

• Okay Matt Hasselbeck seems to really like Kenny Britt and has been playing great in the second half. But what is with Chris Johnson's disappearing act? He got his money and now he slumps?

Comment

• Wow, the Steelers have as many turnovers as they have points.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X