This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Lions defense is bananas. Matt Stafford was throwing a near-perfect game but notice how Shaun Hill comes in and looks just as impressive.
    Drew Stanton has looked good too.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Also, does anyone else find it funny to hear commentators have a very serious conversation about Chad Ochocinco when saying his name over and over?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
        Drew Stanton has looked good too.
        Exactly. Stafford is not the best QB on the team. He gets so much props but for what? Shaun Hill does the same thing.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          Also, does anyone else find it funny to hear commentators have a very serious conversation about Chad Ochocinco when saying his name over and over?
          Only when it's Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf... they're so old, I think that's why.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Exactly. Stafford is not the best QB on the team. He gets so much props but for what? Shaun Hill does the same thing.
            Both are better than Eli Manning.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Both are better than Eli Manning.

That's just not true, Sloww and you and everyone else knows it.

Comment

• Anyway, Sloww, get back to me when Romo touches one of these:

Oh yeah. Plus one of these:

Comment

Really?

Through three preseason games, Stafford is 24-of-31 for 356 yards, five touchdowns, and no interceptions. That's good for a 77.4 completion rate and 11.48 YPA.
                  Yeah, he really sucks. Anyone could do that.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Oh, good. Someone with some sense showed up.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• There are some surprises on the Passer Ratings Leaders list.

In fact, even given the source, I don't know that I believe the list.

Comment

• Fine, I'll be honest... It pains me to say it but Stafford looked really really good. The way Shaun Hill plays and played last year, it's apparent the Lions have the playmakers to make even average QB's look good but Stafford has been playing near-perfectly. Let's see if this guy can stay healthy, though.

Comment

• I'd love it the Lions did well this year. Imagine Robocop at the Superbowl!
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I keep telling you people, the Lions have a plan.

Comment

• Its Robocop. Robocop is the plan.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• My wife has the biggest crush on Peter Weller.

She is a strange person.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X