This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• man, dat punt returner really sucked.
      "

Comment

• I have some free time on the horizon, since I couldn't care less about this Super Bowl.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          I have some free time on the horizon, since I couldn't care less about this Super Bowl.

The commercials should be good at least.

If it were anyone else I'd be eagerly rooting against the Patriots. But since I just really couldn't care less about the Giants, I'll only be apathetically rooting against the Patriots.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I have some free time on the horizon, since I couldn't care less about this Super Bowl.
            Seriously
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              The commercials should be good at least.

If it were almost anyone else I'd be eagerly rooting against the Patriots. But since I just really don't like the Giants, I'll only be apathetically rooting for the Patriots to win in the 16th overtime 3-0.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post

If it were almost anyone else I'd be eagerly rooting against the Patriots. But since I just really don't like the Giants, I'll only be apathetically rooting for the Patriots to win.
                My feelings exactly. (and I have 0-0 in one of my box pools so that 3-0 final would be fine by me.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So the only one I'll have to talk to for the next two weeks is Alby?

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• HAW HAW!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I like football, I don't care who's playing. So, I eagerly await the Super Bowl.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the commercials... and I hope that at least the game is a good one
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You all suck.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Chicago White Sox general manager Kenny Williams questioned the "culture of sports" after his son Kyle received death threats on social media outlets following Sunday's NFC Championship Game.
                            So Kyle Williams' dad is the GM of the White Sox.

Another interesting fact:

The Giants are the first team in NFL history to reach the Super Bowl despite having a negative point differential in the regular season.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I'll be watching. As a Brady fan, I'll be rooting for the Pats to exact some revenge. However, I'm not sure where I'll be watching the game so I might not be able to give Al a hard time about the Giants getting their asses kicked.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• It doesn't matter. No matter how good the Pats play in February, it will never change what happened to them 2008.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X