This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Bowe might.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Dwayne Bowe might.
      Nah...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        It's conference championship week and you want to discuss things that will not happen. None of those free agents will be Bears next year and I guarantee Welker and Colston will be going nowhere.
        Sure it's conference championship week and I do care about the games but that's not a reason not to look ahead. You post a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with cc week so why can't someone else? And I think you're wrong about those free agents. How can you say they won't be Bears when they are getting a new GM and have lots of money to spend?

Comment

• Post anything that you would like to post. If AL doesn't like it, he can ignore it. If he doesn't ignore it, just ignore him.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Exciting start to the Ravens Patriots game, 10-10 late in 1st half. If game continues this way I like the Ravens chances.

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• ******* Pollard.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• If NE ends up losing, it's on Brady and Bill O'Brien.
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• MVP = Cundiff!

Comment

• Great game that should have gone into OT. How could the kicker miss that one?

And they should have used the rollout by the QB more, esp. on those third and fourth down plays on next to last series. That was working for them most of the day.

Comment

• Vernon Davis LOL
                      "

Comment

• He will eventually learn to stop committing those Unsportsmanlike Penalties (or at least his team hopes so).

Comment

• Holy crap! That should be a Giants TD!
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Ed Hoculi is an idiot. The Giants have every right/reason to advance a muffed punt, which is what that was. Once it touches a receiving player, it's a live ball. However, I do agree that it should still be ruled where it was recovered because of an inadvertant whistle.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Wrong. You can't advance a muffed punt.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The way the Giants won, I'm rooting for the Patriots.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X