X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't spell elite without Eli

Hakeem Nicks caught it on his helmet!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Thought Eli should not have slid on that third down and long run. Try and get the first down - he only needed about three to four more yards and might have gotten it.

Comment

• DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK MOTHER****ERS!!!
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Packers WR need to call up Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks and learn how to catch.

Comment

• Don't know what game the refs were watching today (seemed like they were Packer fans) but as Al said, Packers were dropping balls all over the place and Giants took advantage of most of their chances. What a great road win for them.

Comment

• And Eli is not on Brady's level? Oh man the haters should have kept their mouths shut.

Comment

• 21/33 for 330 and 3TDs vs the worst pass defense in the league (as you would say) in a game that was competitive all the way.
                ....or....
                26/34 for 363 and 6TDs vs a defense that carried a putrid QB into the playoffs, and NE turned off the afterburners early in the third quarter.

Is that really what you want to hang your hat on?
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                  21/33 for 330 and 3TDs vs the worst pass defense in the league (as you would say) in a game that was competitive all the way.
                  ....or....
                  26/34 for 363 and 6TDs vs a defense that carried a putrid QB into the playoffs, and NE turned off the afterburners early in the third quarter.

Is that really what you want to hang your hat on?
                  We'll see next week and in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• I doubt it, but perhaps.
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                      I doubt it, but perhaps.
                      Giants-Patriots Super Bowl is coming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Giants-Patriots Super Bowl is coming...
                        I couldn't disagree more. Looks like this years Super Bowl will be a battle of the Harbaugh's.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Giants and Pats would be fine with me. That way I could go do something else without feeling that I was missing something that I wanted to see.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Giants and Pats would be fine with me. That way I could go do something else without feeling that I was missing something that I wanted to see.
                            Maybe if you watched more Giants' games, you'd know that Eli is better than Romo.

Comment

• Giants-Ravens would also be a Super Bowl re-match but I think Ray Lewis is the only player still on either team from those two teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                                I couldn't disagree more. Looks like this years Super Bowl will be a battle of the Harbaugh's.

/me
                                You think the Ravens are going to beat the Patriots? I wish I had that much optimism...
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X