• I am ****ing loving this.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Quick kick!
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Have to laugh at Patrick Chung jumping in to defend those four NE offensive linemen from Von Miller...
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          Quick kick!
          Brady has the most TD passes by a punter.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Today I learned that I hate Tebow more than I hate the Pats and Tom Brady. :cheer:
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Hey Alby... what do you think about Denver now... I guess they aren't going to be in the SB

GOD LOVE NEW ENGLAND BETTER!
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Giants-Patriots rematch it is then.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Great Saints v. 49ers game yesterday!! Wow!

& Tebow still shows more class than the haters

Baltimore and Houston has Bern very good so far!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Rock 'em sock 'em football in this game. Looks like Schaub being out will be the difference.
                    (Well, that and Jacoby Jones' bonehead play on the first-quarter punt...)
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That's a bull**** call on the fumble.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I agree.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You know something is up when Mike Perera says the call was bad.

Comment

• Why'd the Packers go for an onside kick? Odd.

Comment

• Yes, lousy call by the second official to call it not a fumble and then even worse call on the replay which clearly showed it coming out. Also, lousy tackling by both defenses. Pack defender didn't wrap his arms around receiver on TD and Giants defenders are going for the legs instead of trying to wrap them up.

Also agree on the onside kick call. What were they thinking?

Comment

• Michael Boley with the discount double check

Comment

Working...
                                X