This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG. What an awesome game.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• THIS

****ING

GAME

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Great throw for the TD!!! Go SF.

Comment

• What the hell did I just watch? Holy ****.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Awesome game!! Pack or Giants better watch out for SF.

Comment

• Insanity:

TD 4:11 Darren Sproles 44 Yard Pass From Drew Brees (John Kasay Kick is Good)
              Drive info: 9 plays, 79 yds, 3:34
              24 23
              TD 2:18 Alex Smith 28 Yard Run (Frank Gore Run For Two-Point Conversion is No Good)
              Drive info: 6 plays, 80 yds, 1:51
              24 29
              TD 1:48 Jimmy Graham 66 Yard Pass From Drew Brees (Drew Brees Pass to Darren Sproles For Two-Point Conversion is Good)
              Drive info: 4 plays, 88 yds, 0:34
              32 29
              TD 0:14 Vernon Davis 14 Yard Pass From Alex Smith (David Akers Kick is Good)
              Drive info: 7 plays, 85 yds, 1:28
              32 36
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• If this hail mary goes for a TD I'm gunna **** myself.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• What an ending! As usual these games are usually better than the Super Bowl.

Comment

• That was a good appetizer for the Broncos/Pats main course. Let's go!

Comment

• That was an amazing finish. Several times over.

Apparently SF was sandbagging all season to set up Vernon Davis in single coverage all day today. And that Alex Smith run was definitely a product of great game-planning, waiting to trigger that play in the right situation.

I have to say, I'm surprised and impressed. Congrats to the 49ers.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That was, like, the best game ever. (Of course I'm a 49ers fan, but still)
                        "

Comment

• Gronk.

That is all.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Stupid ****ing idiot. That was the difference between starting at the 40 and a touchback.

Comment

• What the **** is with John Fox and Mike McCoy? You know they beat the Steelers by letting Tebow sling it downfield.... all they said was they let him pull the trigger... now, they're on this run run run option crap. ****.

Comment

• Next season, the Pats mightaswell give Hernandez 15 carries a game. He looks like their best back.

Comment

Working...
                                X