This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    WTF is up with that hat, Ben? LOL, you douchebag rapist.
    Fedora.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• T. Tebow NFL RATING - 125.6
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        10/21 316 yards 2TDs
        10 carries for 50 yards 1TD

Tebow's going to knock off the Pats next week baby!
        No, but we in NE would like to thank him for knocking out Ben's gimpy ankle before it can heal up and make the Steelers a threat. After that atrocious call on the backward pass I wasn't sure they were going to be able to pull it off.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Fedora.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Simply unbelievable.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Pats are, initially at least, 13.5 point favorites against Denver.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• HOLY TEBOW!!

Oh, and Falcons suck
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  HOLY TEBOW!!

Oh, and Falcons suck

Looking forward to that Super Bowl XXI rematch. Giants and Broncos

Comment

• Tim Tebow is the only QB to complete three 50-yard passes in one postseason game since the NFL/AFL merger in 1970.

And this man can't throw?

Comment

• Give it a rest, Al. He had a great game, he gets credit. Good on him. He's at his best when the stakes are high.

But he still has to take the blame when he goes 6-22 with 4 turnovers (which does sound like accuracy issues). The misplaced credit is in areas like opposing runners failing to stay in bounds and special teams recovering onside kicks during "Tebow time."
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And the last play was an average throw and then the receiver stiff arms the defender to break open and score the TD. More credit to the receiver than to Tebow. Nice game by Tebow, but not great.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                          And the last play was an average throw and then the receiver stiff arms the defender to break open and score the TD. More credit to the receiver than to Tebow. Nice game by Tebow, but not great.
                          Thankyou
                          "

Comment

• You could discount every throw Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers makes by that logic. That 90+ yarder from Brady to Welker doesn't count, I guess. The WR obviously plays a role in catching the ball and doing something with it. Don't use this logic only against Tebow.

It's a team sport and every throw by the QB is also an accomplishment by the offensive line and the receiver.

Comment

• Which is exactly why such a ****ty quarterback as Tebow can win games.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• If Dan Marino had been born 25 years later, would he be throwing closer to 6000 or 7000 yards this season?
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X