X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    Tebow was the holder
    Wait. No, he wasn't. Britton Colquitt was the holder. Why are you lying?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And so it begins... Tebow Time is on!
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Tebow lowered his shoulder and ran straight between the tackles for a 2 yd touchdown run. Looked like a god damn fullback. Tebow Time begins!

Comment

• Lions just drove 98yds for the go-ahead TD.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Damn. Tebow just gave up a 29 yard sack on 4th down. Not meaningful to the outcome of the game but man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              And so it begins... Tebow Time is on!
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Pretty impressive 4th quarter run by Tebow there.....in the wrong direction mind you, but impressive!

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Wait. No, he wasn't. Britton Colquitt was the holder. Why are you lying?
                  I thought he was. Oh well
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I guess Jesus was too busy to catch the 4th quarter of the Pats-Broncos game.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Well Tebow threw for 194 yards and led his team in rushing with 93 yards and 2 touchdowns. They came out the gate hot but bogged down in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                        I guess Jesus was too busy to catch the 4th quarter of the Pats-Broncos game.
                        Well he has a big birthday coming up, I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                          I guess Jesus was too busy to catch the 4th quarter of the Pats-Broncos game.

Comment

What? He fumbled once, Lance Ball fumbled once, Quan Cosby fumbled a punt return with a few seconds in the half, and the holder did a Tony Romo on the extra point.
                            Like I said, fair is fair. If he can get credit for things he has no control of, he can get blamed for it as well.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Clearly, Tebow inspired his teammates to fumble.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                Clearly, Tebow inspired his teammates to fumble.
                                Leading by example, clearly.
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X