This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory like a steel trap, I tell ya.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Really, Alby? You put this win on Tebow? It was more about Barber not getting out of bounds when he should have and then unable to hold onto ball when he had a wide open field in front of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
        Really, Alby? You put this win on Tebow? It was more about Barber not getting out of bounds when he should have and then unable to hold onto ball when he had a wide open field in front of him.
        Barber shouldn't have gone out of bounds, you mean.

Tebow went down the field and scored a touchdown with 2 minutes to go. Then he moved them into field goal range twice on each opportunity he got the ball.

Anyone got the passing comparison of Tebow in the first 3 quarters vs. 4th and OT? He was throwing over 75% with a TD at the end. Like I said, Tebow Time.

You have borne witness to Tebow, Chicago. Will you spread his name?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Our Tebow who art in Denver,
          hallowed be your game,
          your wins do come,
          your will be done,
          on turf and on grass.
          Give us today our daily win.
          Forgive us our questions
          as we forgive those who doubt you.
          Save us from losses
          and deliver us from evil haters.
          For the NFL, the wins, and the glory are yours
          now and for ever.
          Amen.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Al, 59 and 51 yards is not FG range, whether it was made or not.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yes, that is what I meant. He gets no chance if Barber stays in bounds or holds onto ball.

Comment

• I saw 2 clipping penalties called today.

I haven't seen clipping called in years. One of them was called wrong, it was clearly a block in the back, not below the waist.

And Al, Houston seems to have as much karma as Denver does.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Forget the Jesus stuff; it's all a ruse. My working theory is that Tebow has made a deal with the devil.

BTW, that's two weeks in a row that MBIII brain farts arguably cost the Bears a game. I sincerely doubt they will make the playoffs now. They may not even finish .500
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Tebow passing in 4th and OT: 18/24 191yds 1 TD

Since Week 7, the week Tim Tebow became the Broncos starting QB this season, Tebow leads the NFL in passing yards in the fourth quarter. He also leads in passing yards in the fourth quarter and OT.

Comment

• So you are saying that most good teams have the lead by the 4th quarter and are running the ball rather than throwing it and taking the chance of interceptions (or resting their QB because they have a lead), wheras Tebow has the Broncos in a hole and has to start throwing it (or more precisely has to start throwing completions) in order for the Broncos to make their late game comeback.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                          So you are saying that most good teams have the lead by the 4th quarter and are running the ball rather than throwing it and taking the chance of interceptions (or resting their QB because they have a lead), wheras Tebow has the Broncos in a hole and has to start throwing it (or more precisely has to start throwing completions) in order for the Broncos to make their late game comeback.

/me
                          7-1. I think Tebow only plays badly in the first 3 quarters for the lulz. Also, you can't work a miracle without being down.

My point, of course, is this claim that Tebow can't throw the ball is obviously wrong.

Comment

• Prater comes through again
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Tony Romo

Comment

• Whatever the **** that was in Denver may have just put Detroit into the playoffs.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X