Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver down 10-0 with 2:08 to go and we're heading to overtime.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Bull****. The Bears would be porked if they didn't have Barber.
      Yeah, Al. That was a nice 59 yard FG that Tebow made.

Code:
      Passing	         CP/AT	YDS	TD	INT
      C. Hanie 	9/15	76	0	0
      Rushing	          CAR	YDS	TD	LG
      M. Barber	25	100	1	17
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Come on just give Tebow the ball back.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• BARBER FUMBLES!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Bull****. The Bears would be porked if they didn't have Barber.
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• What are you laughing about, hosehead? Over 100 yards and a TD isn't bad for a backup.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Not bad, but I think you are saying if not for Barber the Bears would have lost this game. I think many Bears fans would say if not for Barber the Bears would have won this game. It's not over yet so it will be interesting to see who is right

/me

p.s. Hosehead? Is that a Texas term? I think I need to look that one up just to understand how you are insulting me!
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• It's an insult.

Comment

• Down 10-0 with 2:08 to go... and Denver wins 13-10.

Bears' fans, you have just witnessed TEBOW TIME!

Comment

• More like Prater Time.

Comment

• I think the Broncos could win the Super Bowl. Serious. I don't think they are capable of losing. It's Angels in the Endzone over there.

Comment

• They have Kool Aid in Philadelphia too I see.

/me

Comment

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• For Sloww, Tebow threw 40 pass attempts to only 12 runs. 40.

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                              Don't say I didn't tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                                Not bad, but I think you are saying if not for Barber the Bears would have lost this game. I think many Bears fans would say if not for Barber the Bears would have won this game. It's not over yet so it will be interesting to see who is right

/me

p.s. Hosehead? Is that a Texas term? I think I need to look that one up just to understand how you are insulting me!
                                If you're lucky, he'll call you a bucksnort
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X