Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every game these WR's can't catch big plays... sure touchdown right through Thomas' hands.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Code:
      Passing	          CP/AT	YDS	TD	INT
      T. Tebow	3/15	45	0	1

It's everyone's fault but his.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Code:
        Passing	          CP/AT	YDS	TD	INT
        T. Tebow	3/15	45	0	1

It's everyone's fault but his.
        Chill. It's not Tebow Time yet.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Finally a TD by the Bears!! C'mon defense - stop Tebow and rest of Broncos!

Wow, that usually a catch that Williams does not make. But then a stupid penalty by Hester. He keeps putting his arm out like that.

Some of these sacks on Hanie. He has to know when to get rid of the ball!!
          Last edited by Demonbinder; December 11, 2011, 19:14.

Comment

• 4th quarter... Tebow Time.

Comment

• You're such a douche, Al.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Nice FG by Gould - longest of career, IIRC.

Too bad Hanie missed that pass to Barber - he was wide open!! Need another score!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  You're such a douche, Al.
                  How?

Cowboys/Giants tonight. You haven't seen me being a douche yet, Sloww

Comment

• Izzy!!!.

Need another stop here since offense can't get a first down.

Too easy! Can't let them make the onside kick.
                    Last edited by Demonbinder; December 11, 2011, 19:49.

Comment

• wow. Two Denver Broncos had that ball! They bumped into each other mid-air. Crazy.

Comment

• Marion Barber ran out of bounds! What the ****?

Holy ****. Tebow will get the ball back with a minute on the clock.

Comment

• Yeah, what was he thinking?? He is not a rookie!! Idiot!!!

Comment

• Bears fans, you are witnessing TEBOW TIME!

Comment

• OVERTIME!!!!!

Comment

• Crap!! This one is on Barber if they lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X