Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Bears doing? They decided to go for it which is OK and get KC to call a timeout. Then Bears call a timeout?? Then Barber not on line of scrimmage on a easy TD so they go for FG and then get another penalty? Ridiculous!!!

And now Urlacher has an INT in his hands, loses it and it goes right to KC WR for a TD?
    Last edited by Demonbinder; December 4, 2011, 15:35.

Comment

• Unlucky day so far for the Bears. I blame the resodding of Soldier Field.

Comment

• I just saw that Hail Mary Chiefs TD.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Lousy call on holding by officials against Tillman. He was within five yards and didn't even hold him. Then they allow McCluster a long run. They cannot afford to lost this game, esp. if Atlanta loses to Houston.

Comment

• Anyway, for those who care about other things besides the Bears... Rob Gronkowski has the record for most TDs by a TE in a season. Pretty impressive.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Gronkowski helping me out in my FFZ league against Ming (esp. with Forte out). At least Bears hold KC to FG on this drive.

Comment

• Gronk's TD now ruled a lateral. I somehow think he'll still get there, though...
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                  Gronkowski helping me out in my FFZ league against Ming (esp. with Forte out). At least Bears hold KC to FG on this drive.
                  Dude, turn that Bears trash off. It's just going to get you pissed. If you want to see some football, switch to Fox and watch Denver and Minnesota.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Right. Telling a die hard Bears fan to turn off the game. Sorry, won't happen even though I'm mad at them for getting away from the run game.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                      Right. Telling a die hard Bears fan to turn off the game. Sorry, won't happen even though I'm mad at them for getting away from the run game.
                      Why put yourself through that torture? The Bears are going to lose to a Tyler Palko-led team.

If you're a fan of the game, watch Vikes/Broncos. That's a football game.

Comment

• Ponder and Tebow are both lighting it up in the passing game. Who would have thought this game would be a shootout?

Comment

• ****ing Roy Williams may have just cost the Bears the game. Cut the useless POS NOW!
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Yes, Roy Williams cost them the game. You have to hold onto the ball there.

Comment

• It's TEBOW TIME!!!!

Comment

• Tebow will not be denied.

Denver can't win if their opponent puts up 20+? What now? They just won a 35-32 shootout.
                                Last edited by Al B. Sure!; December 4, 2011, 17:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X