Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would much rather admit a mistake and press on, than deny a mistake was made. It's worse all the way around to do any differently.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow. I never thought they could sink to 4-8.

In fact, I put 16 on the Iggles in the confidence pool tonight.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Dream team.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            McNabb might have been a great pick up by the Bears before they got Josh McCown... but the Bears are stubborn... and by picking up McNabb now, they would be admitting that Josh wasn't the right guy. it's too bad. I would much rather have McNabb on the bench than McCown.
            Did you see McNabb play this year? He's done. His career is over.

McCown does have experience with Martz. There are no good solutions. He's not going to be the backup. He's third on the depth chart.

Also, it never ceases to amaze me that Speer can be wrong about everything. In order to be that wrong, you would almost have to know everything just so you could say the opposite just to be the guy that is wrong about everything.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well Rolando McClain is a ******:

The victim, whose name was not released, told police that he got into a fight with Jerradius Willingham Wednesday night. The victim told police who had responded to the call that he crawled to his car after the fight, and then McClain put a gun to his head while he was lying on the ground, police said.

"The victim reported that he begged McClain not to shoot him," a police news release said, "and that McClain took the gun away from his head, held it next to his ear and fired it."
              Believe it or not, he is only facing misdemeanor charges. I would've thought Alabama would have been tougher than that.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Marshawn Lynch went beast-mode again... the highlight from his first TD of the night against the Eagles:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

and at Lynch eating skittles after every TD. (Why was it a problem again when Sanchez had a hot dog? )
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Yeah Andy Reid might get fired at the end of the year.
                  Don't people say that every year?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If Reid get fired, maybe Penn State will try to hire him?
                    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Lynch was a goddamn monster

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Go Seahawks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Believe it or not, he is only facing misdemeanor charges. I would've thought Alabama would have been tougher than that.
                          Why?
                          Ray Lewis killed a guy and was the NFL's poster boy shortly after he was let out of his cage.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• McNabb to waivers. Career over?

Suh's appealed denied.

Comment

• The thing I wonder about is whether or not fines actually have any deterrent effect. In some cases it may but for a few special cases it looks like it doesn't.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• A 50k fine wouldn't faze a multimillionaire at all.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X