Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Los Angeles Jaguars just want their own coach.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• The team was sold
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• ...to a man who says he will keep the team in Jacksonville. :crazy:
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Canadians.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• LOL!

Great!
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• God, you think at their age they'd know better. Some real hatred there.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Buck up, Bears fans! Donny might come home.

The Minnesota Vikings, who have had quarterback Donovan McNabb firmly on their bench since Week 6, plan to release the veteran later Thursday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
                He's better than Josh McCown, at least.

Really, as much criticism as he got those few games for the Vikings, he wasn't exactly costing them the game; he just wasn't winning it for them. Averaged 171 yards per game, with 4 TDs and 2 INTs in 6 starts; QB rating of 82.9 and a 60.3% completion percentage. Wouldn't be a bad game manager for a team with a strong defense and run game.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Headed to the Philadelphia@Seattle game tonight, who'd have thought these teams would have the same 4-7 record after week 12? Go Seahawks.

Comment

• Al, I think pretty much all the Bear fans here arn't that worried about the QB position. Hainie will do fine and I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting somewhere next year.
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Starter next year? No. Very doubtful.
                      Prepared to live with him this year? Yes.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I can live with Hanie for rest of season, but for playoffs? McNabb might be a better option, but not sure about that.

Comment

• I know it's not much to go on so far, but i really do think Hanie will exceed expectations. It's just a gut feeling I have. He was excited and nervous for his first NFL start last week. He started out out of sync with his receivers and made some early bad throws. Then he really settled down in the second half and did quite well. He'll be a game manager this week against KC, so his numbers won't look great, but he'll win and have a max of 1 int (might have 0 TDs but that'll be because Barber and Forte combine for three.. ish).

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Buck up, Bears fans! Donny might come home.

He's better than Josh McCown, at least.

Really, as much criticism as he got those few games for the Vikings, he wasn't exactly costing them the game; he just wasn't winning it for them. Averaged 171 yards per game, with 4 TDs and 2 INTs in 6 starts; QB rating of 82.9 and a 60.3% completion percentage. Wouldn't be a bad game manager for a team with a strong defense and run game.
                            McNabb just can't catch a break no matter where he goes. I don't understand why he is so hated wherever he goes.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• McNabb might have been a great pick up by the Bears before they got Josh McCown... but the Bears are stubborn... and by picking up McNabb now, they would be admitting that Josh wasn't the right guy. it's too bad. I would much rather have McNabb on the bench than McCown.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah Andy Reid might get fired at the end of the year. That was ugly. 8-8 seemed like a possibility but not the way they're regressing.

Comment

Working...
                                X