X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    They wear their names on the back of their jerseys, you know
    So noting and posting their names is what defines the non-casual fan??? Please.

Face it -- you're just b1tchy for no damned good reason sometimes.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• nm
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• It's called diarrhea of the mouth, Al, and you have a rampaging case.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• **** this ****. Giants wanted to start their December collapse early.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Is there a game tonight?

I guess I'm just a casual fan.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I'm just casually watching...too cold here to golf

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                Is there a game tonight?
                Not as of yet.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Brees isn't worth a crap. He's only run once for 8 yards. He won't set any QB rushing records that way.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    And yet Orton was 4-18 in last 22 starts with this same freaking team!

The defense didn't get better. The difference, as far as I can tell, is that the offense is not turning the ball over. Orton threw 7 picks in 5 games. Tebow has only thrown 1 in 6 games.

You always ask your QB to just not turn the ball over and that's exactly what Tebow is doing. That's why they're winning.
                    That's basically it. Less turnovers means better field position, which is much easier on your defense.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      Jeez, he saw a video, maybe muted. Which means he wasn't watching the game. The fact that he didn't get names means nothing.

You're such a relentless b1tch, Al B.
                      yup, had the headphones on and looked up just in time to see the play...and the ref throw the flag. The image of that guy flying backwards for no apparent reason is still making me

Comment

• So it occurred to me... who's going to be the 3rd QB from the AFC in the Pro Bowl? Usually it's been Brady and Manning with Rivers/Schaub/Roethlisberger/Palmer. This year, it'll be Brady, Roethlisberger, and who else?

Tebow

Wow. Mark Sanchez has actually thrown more TD passes than Roethlisberger, Rivers, etc. He's 3rd in the AFC in TD passes. Maybe Sanchez will make the Pro Bowl.
                        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 29, 2011, 09:00.

Comment

• Also, why is Victor Cruz not on the Pro Bowl ballot and he's the league's #4 WR with 957 yards? I even sorted to only Giants and he's not listed.

Something else interesting. Players with most TD catches:
                          Calvin Johnson 12
                          Rob Gronkowski 11
                          Jordy Nelson 9
                          Eric Decker 8
                          Wes Welker 8

Greg Jennings 8
                          Jimmy Graham 8

Who said white guys can't play receiver? Where's drake at?

Comment

• Jimmy Graham is half white. So add 4 more to the white guy total.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                              Jimmy Graham is half white. So add 4 more to the white guy total.

ACK!
                              True that.

In other news, Jags fire Jack Del Rio.

Comment

• At least a couple years too late... Who had Del Rio in the "first fired" pool?
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X