Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Me too. I was desperate and not expecting much in a bad matchup but... negative points just suck. Especially when your opponent is getting double-digit points from his own collection of replacements.
    Yeah. I would have beat Jaguar in D/ST league if I had started one of my bench guys instead of Ogbonnoya.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Is he still undefeated?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Is he still undefeated?
        No. He lost last week to flash
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• congrats Flash

and congrats Jag, that was one helluva run

Comment

• ditto
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• What is wrong with traditional Fantasy Football Scoring?

Accoring to NFL.com, Tim Tebow has more fantasy points over the last four games than Aaron Rodgers.

No, Al, that's not a troll. That's just bad Fantasy Football scoring systems.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                What is wrong with traditional Fantasy Football Scoring?

Accoring to NFL.com, Tim Tebow has more fantasy points over the last four games than Aaron Rodgers.

No, Al, that's not a troll. That's just bad Fantasy Football scoring systems.
                Rushing yards. When you typically give 1 point per 25 yards passing but 1 point per 10 yards rushing, you get running QB's being more valuable than passing ones.

Comment

• And whatever scoring system NFL.com uses is even stranger. In my league, Rodgers has 136 points the last 4 weeks while Tebow has 79. And I'm in a 25 yard/point, 10 yard/point, 6 point/TD, no negatives for interceptions league. So I think you're talking out your ass.

In ESPN standard leagues, it's 106 to 67 so Rodgers still has a big lead.

Yeah, you're talking out your ass. I just checked NFL.com. Tebow: 71.96. Rodgers: 109.52

Or are you saying last 4 weeks as in Tebow playing on Thursday and Rodgers having a bye within the time frame so you're comparing Tebow's 4 games to Rodgers' 2. If that is the case, wow.

Comment

• Grr... both Brandon Marshall and Percy Harvin had touchdowns erased by penalty.

Comment

• Look... I don't know what numbers meant. It just said "Top 20 Fantasy Scorers over the last 4 games". It had Tebow then Rodgers. Maybe that's with Rodgers only playing 3 games. I don't know.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I can't believe both Brandon Marshall and Mario Manningham were blanked. How did Marshall get blanked when his team scored like 40 points?

Mike Williams and Gaffney went off on my bench. Guess that goes to show you to always start a team's real-life #1 WR and not a guy like Manningham.

Comment

• Holy crap, I thought Sloww had me. Thank you Johnny Knox!!
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Ahhhhh!!! I spoke too soon! Looks like I've been adjusted out of victory, grrr!
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• If you're depending on Johnnie Knox, you really have no right to win.
                              I can only assume you had a bye week issue.

Comment

• I hereby accuse -Jrabbit of being prescient.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X