No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grossman is back in as Washington's QB. Having a semi-viable QB will probably hurt Helu's numbers. Was looking forward to Beck checking down to Helu all game. (Now I get to watch Grossman try and force plays that aren't there)
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
      Grossman is back in as Washington's QB. (Now I get to watch Grossman try and force plays that aren't there, get sacked and fumble the ball)
      FIXIED
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hmm... Now Fred Davis seems to have a leg up on Percy Harvin on my fantasy team... starting Davis now.

And did I call Rex Grossman's return or what?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Ryan Torain was named the starter, NOT Roy Helu.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The Broncos lead 10-0 with 5 minutes in the half and Tebow has only attempted one pass. Damnit. Maybe this is finally the week ****ing Romo outscores Tebow and I got Romo on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              And did I call Rex Grossman's return or what?
              1. You actually said:
              Hey maybe Shanahan will pull Beck at the half for Grossman?
              2. Grossman taking 1st-team snaps has been in the news since Wednesday at least. As well you know.

So apparently Shanahan is giving his QBs the same treatment he gives his RBs.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Detroit + punt coverage = not mix-y things.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Ryan Torain was named the starter, NOT Roy Helu.
                  RB D.Sproles (NO) 2 rushes for 1 yard and 4 catches for 2 yards.
                  RB R.Helu (Was) 6 rushes for 41 yards and 3 catches for 13 yards.
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Ray Rice threw a passing touchdown.....do I get 6 fantasy points for that?

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Did you look at Tebow's passing stats? 2 of 8 for 69 yards. That TD that he threw was beautiful, but that was about it.
                      The reason that they won is that the Chiefs sucked even more, which is hard to believe.

Why, what's this?

Code:
                      Passing	Cmp	Att	Yds	TDs
                      T. Romo	23	26	270	3
                      That seems almost perfect.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Arguing Romo v Tebow with Al is like arguing anybody v Flutie with Ben.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                          Ray Rice threw a passing touchdown.....do I get 6 fantasy points for that?

/me
                          Yes!

Comment

• Romo has single-handedly lost games for the Cowboys on numerous occasions:

And yes, had I started Romo this week, I would have won

Comment

• 4 years ago?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• i'll trade tebow

Comment

Working...
                                X