No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were you, I wouldn't make the trade.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I would do Arian Foster and Stevie Johnson for Ray Rice and Miles Austin in a heart-beat. I think you will come out like a bandit if you can pull that one off.

If you can move Santana Moss instead of Stevie Johnson, more power to you but i doubt Santana Moss is valued high enough for that.

And keep Maclin. Maclin is a better WR than Desean Jackson in real life and he's better in most fantasy formats. They had near-identical points last year in our league, for example, but Maclin was much more consistent. Maclin is also entering his 3rd year (the big year for WR's) and if that offensive line struggles, Vick won't have time for deep throws to Jackson. The mono complicates things but Maclin should be the Eagles' top WR.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I also posted 2 more pairs I'd be interested in. In that league I have Brady, The aformentioned players, Bradshaw, Knowshon, Lance Moore, Thomas Jones.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Mendenhall and Roddy White or DeSean Jackson and Michael Turner were the other pair.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Michael Turner and Desean Jackson? **** NO.

Mendenhall and White is okay. Rice and Austin is beasting though. I would want Rice and Austin.

Is it PPR? If so, even more so for Rice and Austin. Mendenhall and Turner don't catch passes and Desean Jackson is a 50-60 catch guy, less than Miles Austin.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• its default yahoo scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                its default yahoo scoring.
                I don't know what that is. Is it PPR or not?

Comment

• No. and Qbs are hella gimped.

Comment

• So he accepted the trade, foster and moss for austin and rice.

Comment

So he accepted the trade, foster and moss for austin and rice.

You made out like a ****ing bandit.

Comment

• We'll see. I just hope Ricky Williams isn't the new McGahee.

Comment

We'll see. I just hope Ricky Williams isn't the new McGahee.
                          Miles Austin will score more than Santana Moss, anyway.

Comment

• So in an auction draft, ESPN standard scoring (4pts/passing TD, no PPR), I ended up with:

Ben Roethlisberger
                            Adrian Peterson
                            Cedric Benson
                            Larry Fitzgerald
                            Roddie White
                            Percy Harvin
                            Dustin Keller
                            NY Jets
                            Garrett Hartley
                            Josh Freeman
                            Philadelphia Eagles
                            Devon Bess
                            Beanie Wells
                            Colt McCoy

The three main competitors (The playoff teams from last year) have:

Kevin Kolb
                            Frank Gore
                            Chris Johnson
                            Mike Wallace
                            Mario Manningham
                            Mike Sims Walker
                            Jared Cook
                            Detroit Lions
                            Matt Bryant
                            Maurice Jones Drew
                            LeSean McCoy
                            Sydney Rice
                            Emmanual Sanders
                            Lee Evans

and

Tom Brady
                            Ray Rice
                            Darren McFadden
                            Andre Johnson
                            Reggie Wayne
                            Anquon Boldin
                            Vernon Davis
                            New Orleans Saints
                            Neil Rackers
                            Michael Crabtree
                            Hines Ward
                            Mike Goodsen
                            Bernard Scott
                            Rex Grossman

and
                            Tony Romo
                            Felix Jones
                            LaGarrett Blount
                            Hakeem Hicks
                            Calvin Johnson
                            Mike Thomas
                            Rob Gronkowski
                            Pittsburgh Steelers
                            Steven Gastkowski
                            Rashard Mendenhall
                            Matthew Stafford
                            Ahmad Bradshaw
                            Jahved Best
                            AJ Greene

Thoughts? This is a keeper league going forward, but keepers are +$5 per year; so I'll not keep APete, I suspect ($56 this year), but would keep Colt Mccoy ($1), possibly Beanie Wells ($2), Ben Roethlisberger ($16), if I have to guess (depending on performance). Fitz and White are $39 and $40 respectively.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Btw, the second competitor's last three picks were the three last picks in the auction and are likely jokes
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• is this an 8 team league?

Comment

Working...
                                X