No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alby, I see words. Words organized into what appear to be sentences. But none of these sentences has any chance of either advancing or ending this inane argument over relative keeper league QB values from, like, 7 years ago.

Just let it go, man.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Alby, I see words. Words organized into what appear to be sentences. But none of these sentences has any chance of either advancing or ending this inane argument over relative keeper league QB values from, like, 7 years ago.

Just let it go, man.

When you say it like that it sounds so retardedly pointless
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• imran!?!?!

Comment

• He's gone to meet the Navy's women at the dock. It's 2-fer-Thursday and he's out whoring around.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• In. Ice Hawks

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
            Al B. Sure - FavreDollarFootlongs
            snoopy369 - Chester's Tailors
            flash9286 - The Flashtastics
            Jaguar - Mountain Goats
            Spaced Cowboy - Spazz Monkeys
            Jonny - Savage Hammers
            Guynemer - Calamitous Intent
            OzzyKP - Youth Rights Knights
            MRT144 - Purple Drank
            joncha - Quarterback AllStars
            Berzerker - Berz
            Koyaanisqatsi - Deviations
            Slowwhand - Dallas Dwarf Tossers
            Sparrowhawk - Ice Hawks
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• OK, I am declaring the league full. (Imran, who played last year, is not in this year, and Sparrowhawk is his replacement.)

I would like to wait a couple more days before draft starts, because some reasonably important guys are still moving around. I'll do the draft order setup shortly though, so people have time to mull over their draft positions.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Cool.

And Jag, can your team try to be less flawless this year?
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not in this year. NFL Football has lost a lot of its luster over the last few years to me.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    Yeah, I'm not in this year. NFL Football has lost a lot of its luster over the last few years to me.
                    I guess it's hard being a slut of a fan
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Auction League:

MRT144
                      Berz
                      Guynemer
                      Snoopy
                      BirraImperial
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I'll do your auction league if it ends up happening.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                          I'll do your auction league if it ends up happening.
                          Im using the same stat setup as DST.
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Auction League:

MRT144
                            Berz
                            Guynemer
                            Snoopy
                            BirraImperial
                            Jaguar

Comment

• I could do it depending on the time and date? When do you plan on having it?
                              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
                                I could do it depending on the time and date? When do you plan on having it?
                                When works for you?

I'm eyeing the weekend of August 20th.

Comment

Working...
                                X