Congrats To The Mavericks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats To The Mavericks

Nowitzki led, you've done awesome. I wish they were going to play Chicago, in a way. I hate Miami, but the flip side is that I'd take more satisfaction from it if the Mavericks kick Miami to the curb. Sweep them like they did the Lakers and that would be better than good.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Sloww, you are in violation of Section 43, Part 8 -- Prohibition on acknowledging the existence of professional basketball on Apolyton.

Congrats to the Mavs. Maybe they'll finally get it done this time.

Looks like the Bulls have run out of steam. They are playing young, making mistakes in crunch time that we didn't see all season. Hope springs eternal, especially in wanting to beat the evil Heat. But it's not looking good.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The last time Dallas made the finals, didn't they lost to the Heat? Here's hoping that history doesn't repeat itself.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

2006, the only other time the Mavs went to the Final. I didn't hate Miami then.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Bring me the head of King James.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Sloww, you are in violation of Section 43, Part 8 -- Prohibition on acknowledging the existence of professional basketball on Apolyton.
            No kidding. I can't imagine this thread if it was Bulls vs. Mavericks though
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Dumb ass, again. The thread was stated before Miami won the series.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Dumb ass, again. The thread was stated before Miami won the series.

I mean if the Bulls were in the finals, with all the Chicago representation we have here... you'd be outnumbered, Tex.

As usual, I have no clue what you're on about.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You have no clue, period.

Comment

Yeah you keep saying that but the way you carry on, I'm thinking you're the one with no clue. You keep making assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Bring me the head of King James.
                      Doc Walker, of Redskins fame, is on a local radio show in which he has retitled James to "Prince".
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Chicago lost to Miami last night the same way OKC lost to Dallas. It sure looked like they were going to win.

Comment

They played like crap down the stretch. DRose's inexperience and lack of a reliable second scoring option were both painfully evident. Credit to Miami, much as it galls me to say it.

Go Mavs!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

GO MAVS!
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

What's interesting is this championship mightaswell be called the "American Airlines Series". Miami plays in the American Airlines Arena while the Mavericks play at the American Airlines Center

Comment

Working...
                              X