College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    The sad thing is, LSU will go on to lose at least 2, maybe 3 conference games.
    True, but they lose them in the TOUGHEST CONFERENCE IN THE UNIVERSE! ESSS-EEEE-SEEE!

Comment

• ESSS-EEEE-SEEE!

Comment

• SEC losing two home games to non-AQ schools...

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The Big Ten was merely a last-minute Purdue score away from the same fate.

BYU and Boise State are also top non-AQ schools, unlike Ball State and Middle Tennessee State. The Big Ten should follow the SEC's example and schedule quality non-conference opponents before they start talking.

Comment

• Oh ****, Indiana lost last night? Missed that.

Of course I know you're right, I might be Boise's biggest champion here on Poly, I was merely trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              Don't blame Kelly
              You must not have watched the game yesterday. I don't blame you, of course. I was about to turn it off too. But I stuck with it, because I must like pain.

He made a fundamental error in judgment in choosing his starting quarterback, among other things.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• The fact that Kelly turned into Bo Pelini yesterday makes me like him even more.

I was merely trolling.

And I wasn't? Dude, I just praised the SEC for its tough non-conference scheduling...

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

The Big Ten should follow the SEC's example and schedule quality non-conference opponents before they start talking.
                    As to the counter-troll, every season features UM, MSU, and Purdue taking on Notre Dame (half the time on the road, which the SEC never does), OSU usually has at least one legit nonconference game, and next year features Michigan(going to get slaughtered by)-Alabama at JerryWorld.

Comment

• As to the counter-troll, every season features UM, MSU, and Purdue taking on Notre Dame (half the time on the road, which the SEC never does)

Playing a middle-of-the-pack Big East team does not impress me.

and next year features Michigan(going to get slaughtered by)-Alabama at JerryWorld.

Why are all these major teams agreeing to play games at JerryWorld?

Comment

As to the counter-troll, every season features UM, MSU, and Purdue taking on Notre Dame (half the time on the road, which the SEC never does)

Playing a middle-of-the-pack Big East team does not impress me.
                        Well played. Your move, DanS.

and next year features Michigan(going to get slaughtered by)-Alabama at JerryWorld.

Why are all these major teams agreeing to play games at JerryWorld?
                        $$$$$(EC)

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          SEC losing two home games to non-AQ schools...

If any conference had a week of ignominy, it's the Pac-12. Oregon once again bombed on a national stage, Oregon State lost to an FCS school and Washington almost did the same. Add in UCLA's loss to Houston, Utah's near-miss against Montana and Colorado losing (not a shock), and you've got all the makings of terrible year. I suppose Stanford making it to the NC game would be the best possible outcome.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• You forgot about USC barely beating Minnesota at home, but your analysis is otherwise spot-on.

Comment

• As Spencer Hall said about Minnesota, "half the weapons, twice the fight."

Comment

You forgot about USC barely beating Minnesota at home, but your analysis is otherwise spot-on.
                                Meh, I'm treating USC as pretty much irrelevant until they're able to get into bowl games. I haven't read up on the game, so I wasn't sure if it was USC being inept or Minnesota having actually improved...
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X