X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thujones weighs in on MS Paint.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• I wouldn't read the SEC's statement as a "no" to A&M. I think Andy Staples is right on in his interpretation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        I wouldn't read the SEC's statement as a "no" to A&M. I think Andy Staples is right on in his interpretation.
        I think you're right, and I think most UT fans agree as well. The level of laughing on the message boards is quite small still. What time is the aTm Board of Regents meeting going to finish tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
          I wouldn't read the SEC's statement as a "no" to A&M. I think Andy Staples is right on in his interpretation.
          Nor would I. My post above was scuttlebutt from before Machen made his statement.

Comment

• The "10" story is out. This can't end well for Miami.

Comment

• I like you're thoughts on the Big 10, Guy... except my Badgers will (hopefully) not get blindsided (again) by MSU!

Undefeated National Championship Season on the way!

On Wisconsin!
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
                The "10" story is out. This can't end well for Miami.
                At a cost that Shapiro estimates in the millions of dollars, he said his benefits to athletes included but were not limited to cash, prostitutes, entertainment in his multimillion-dollar homes and yacht, paid trips to high-end restaurants and nightclubs, jewelry, bounties for on-field play (including bounties for injuring opposing players), travel and, on one occasion, an abortion.
                Oh holy ****.

I'm a touch too young to remember the whole SMU thing, but based on the "30 For 30" documentary, wouldn't these allegations rise to the level of the Death Penalty (assuming, of course, the NCAA hadn't sworn off such penalties)?
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• SMU != The U. Miami will get some years of probation and be right back in the thick of things again. Heck, that didn't even sound all that bad compared to what the late 80s U may or may not have done... at least it wasn't coaches getting prostitutes for the players after all
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Spenser Hall at EDSBS:

"KELLEN WINSLOW CRASHED A JETSKI INTO A BOAT
                    End satire. Life wins forever."

Comment

• I bet Al Golden wishes he were still coaching at Temple
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Oh holy ****.

I'm a touch too young to remember the whole SMU thing, but based on the "30 For 30" documentary, wouldn't these allegations rise to the level of the Death Penalty (assuming, of course, the NCAA hadn't sworn off such penalties)?
                        Can we get Tressel reinstated yet?
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• SMU only got the death penalty because it made the mistake of crossing Texas. You don't show up the Longhorns and walk away unscathed.

Comment

• More bull****.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                              Can we get Tressel reinstated yet?
                              NO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                I bet Al Golden wishes he were still coaching at Temple
                                Why would he? I'm pretty sure the NCAA isn't going to force UM to move to Philadelphia for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X