College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Are we going to do a Bowl Pick 'Em? Yahoo has it.
    Probably... we've done it every year for a while now.
    I can set it up... but the only question is, do we want confidence or straight pick em.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I kind of like confidence.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I want to put in as little effort as possible.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• We just did straight pick em last year..
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Are we going to do a Bowl Pick 'Em? Yahoo has it.
            We usually do.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Probably... we've done it every year for a while now.
              I can set it up... but the only question is, do we want confidence or straight pick em.
              I don't particularly care either way, so I'm gonna flip a coin and say... confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                I'm sure we'll enjoy running over your defensive line all game; just like we're going to do as a warm up today against Michigan State.

And if any of you don't think Michigan State beating us during the regular season, why is Wisconsin a 10 point favorite?
                It's a fair point that Oregon's D will have to play better. But that was probably their worst performance of the entire season, so I think it's likely they will be much better come Jan. 2.

I'm just relieved Oregon beat a 6-6 team. I mean, how embarrassing would it be to have lost to a 6-6 team? That would be pretty humiliating. Then they'd have to be dropped to something like no. 15 in the polls, which of course is where a team that loses to a 6-6 team should expect to be.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Is it just pettiness on the Big12's part to schedule games on Championship weekend? How many bye weeks did the Big12 have?

Comment

• Houston is getting exposed while playing a team that's actually decent. No shock, except maybe to the Cougars.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Please, oh please let Georgia pull this one out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                        It's a fair point that Oregon's D will have to play better. But that was probably their worst performance of the entire season, so I think it's likely they will be much better come Jan. 2.

I'm just relieved Oregon beat a 6-6 team. I mean, how embarrassing would it be to have lost to a 6-6 team? That would be pretty humiliating. Then they'd have to be dropped to something like no. 15 in the polls, which of course is where a team that loses to a 6-6 team should expect to be.
                        Here is a perfect example of how retarded College Football Polls are: Badgers are a 10 point favorite tonight against a team that is ranked 4 places higher than them.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Here is a perfect example of how retarded College Football Polls are: Badgers are a 10 point favorite tonight against a team that is ranked 4 places higher than them.
                          ...and at a neutral site.

Go Badgers!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That's not retarded. Retarded would be ranking Wisconsin higher than a team they already lost to.

Comment

• What is a poll susposed to show, if not who people think is the better team?
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• WOW

Comment

Working...
                                X