No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think they're going to win (especially since Wisky has scored 14 points since my last post), but I'd very much like to see Wisconsin fail to make the Big Ten championship game.

Comment

• Hehehehehehe...

28-7 Wisconsin at the half.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Illinois trails Minnesota 20-0 at the half.

Comment

• 42-7 Wisconsin at the end of the 3rd.

The Badgers are going to crush Michigan State in the Big 10 Championship game.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Oh my.

re: Illinois, but also applicable to Wisky-PSU
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The end of the Zook Era is at hand.

Looking for a real coach, looking for a Leach...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Leach wouldn't go to Illinois. He's holding out for a good job.

Comment

• A man can dream...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• 7-5, and then a win in any bowl would have kept me backing Zook. 18 yards of offense in the first half though, and losing to Minn. Lack of offense is going to get him fired. I am officially off the defend RZ band wagon

Comment

• There was a defend RZ bandwagon?

Top Ten

1. LSU
                      2. Alabama
                      3. Oklahoma State
                      4. Virginia Tech
                      5. Stanford
                      6. Houston
                      7. Boise State
                      8. Oregon (USC would go here)
                      9. Oklahoma
                      10. Wisconsin

Near: Michigan State, Arkansas, Michigan, Georgia, South Carolina
                      Far: Ohio State, Ohio State, a thousand times Ohio State, WE ALL DANCE NOW

Comment

• TCU should be a "near".
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow, USC is putting a brutal beatdown on UCLA. Barkley apparently thinks he should be in the Heisman conversation, and it's hard to argue with him...

Oregon rolled, actually more than I expected. Two of the three Oregon State touchdowns were in the 4th quarter against the backups. Now the Ducks get to cream UCLA in the Pac-12 Championship and put the finishing touch on Rick Neuheisel's coaching career.

1. LSU
                          2. Alabama
                          3. Stanford
                          4. Oklahoma State
                          5. Houston
                          6. Virginia Tech (although I honestly don't think they're better than the top 2-loss teams by any means)
                          7. Oregon
                          8. USC (why not rank them? We're not the BCS)
                          9. Wisconsin
                          10. Boise State
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            TCU should be a "near".
                            I would, but they lost to SMU, so lulz. But they are near to the near, if that makes you feel better. They'd be my #16.

Comment

• I made this exact face when this puntfail occured in the third quarter:

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                                Wow, USC is putting a brutal beatdown on UCLA.
                                One step closer to Mike Leach in LA

Comment

Working...
                                X