No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A prime example of why you should never buy a current or even recent players jersey with their name on it.

Comment

• This is unlikely to happen, but would be ****ing epic:

The MNCG is playing in Nawlins this year.

If LSU drops a game along the way, either to Arky or Georgia/SCar, they will--in all probability--drop below 1-loss Alabama and Oregon in the standings.

Imagine it. 1-loss LSU in the Sugar Bowl, while a week later two teams they beat play for the title. Holy ****, Louisiana would burn.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Phil Steele's bowl projections for the current BCS Top Ten:

NCG: LSU v. Oklahoma State
        Rose Bowl: Oregon v. Michigan State
        Sugar Bowl: Alabama v. Stanford
        Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma v. Houston
        Capital One Bowl: Wisconsin v. Arkansas
        Orange Bowl: Virginia Tech v. Cincinnati
        Chick-fil-A Bowl: Clemson v. Florida
        Poinsettia Bowl: Boise St. v. Nevada

That last one has to sting for BSU fans. And Alabama vs. Stanford would be a pretty good game. Still, I think the winners would all be the ones listed on the left hand side of each match up.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• That Orange Bowl projection does NOT sound like a major bowl game.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Badgers are going to the Rose Bowl.

They are going to destroy Illinois this saturday. Next saturday they play a Penn State team that will have completly fallen apart and then they will crush Michigan State in the Big 10 Championship Game.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I'm sure they'll crush Michigan State just like they did the first time they played. Michigan State simply isn't comparable to Wisconsin!

Comment

• I knew the Illini being 6-0 was a mirage, but I never imagined it would come to this. Hopefully they'll at least beat Minnesota in the finale.

Oh well, it was nice to have a little respect for a few weeks after the Arizona State win.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I never respected Illinois.

Comment

• The punditocracy is finally arriving at my arguments from last week.

Thus when I hear everyone confidently proclaiming that they would have done the right thing in McQueary's place, I am suspicious that this is actually true. It's easy for all of us to imagine pounding Sandusky because he's a much-reviled stranger. But he wasn't, to McQueary. He was someone he liked, respected, maybe even loved.

Comment

• McArdle is hardly representative of the punditocracy.

I mean, ffs, she's a female libertarian who is into economics - I doubt she even really exists!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It'll take a few more weeks for common sense to trickle down to the level of moronic sports writers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                          I never respected Illinois.
                          Well, duh.

Comment

• Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                                I'm sure they'll crush Michigan State just like they did the first time they played. Michigan State simply isn't comparable to Wisconsin!
                                If Michigan State makes it to the Big 10 Championship, Wisconsin will win by at least three TDs (maybe a little less during garbage time).
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X